Twin's Bond

Miyoshi dream

Miyoshi opened his eyes and all he could see is white. He look at his surrounding till his eyes stopped at a brunette who are currently lying on the ground. He observe the figure, brown hair,small body,have the same as his face. His eyes widen, he know this brunette

"Tsu-kun?....Tsu-kun!". He run toward Tsuna, who currently unconscious on the ground.

Miyoshi pick up Tsuna's head and let his thighs become a pillow to Tsuna. Tsuna's face is pale and in pain, there's a dark bags under his eyes, his body tremble rapidly and very cold, there's no heat at all at his body. Miyoshi also could see Tsuna having hard time to breath and there's a dry tears at Tsuna's cheek.

"Tsu-kun, wake up! please wake up!" shout Miyoshi while shaking Tsuna's body. Tsuna didn't response.

"I'm sorry for being late, please wake up. Tsu-kun, I need you by my side and I don't want to lose you. Please Tsu-kun" begged Miyoshi whose already crying. He hug his younger brother body tightly to give some of his warmth to the cold body. He said again "why your body so cold, Tsu-kun? what they have done to you?" .

The trembling of Tsuna's body didn't stop but Tsuna could feel the warmth of other body. 'It's warm, who is that? who is hugging me?'. Tsuna slowly opened his eyes, he heard the other crying. He smile weakly and thought 'it's Mi-kun'.

"M-mi-kun" said Tsuna, his voice hoarse and weak. He try to lift his hand to hug Miyoshi back but fail. He don't have any energy left in his body.

"Tsu-kun! you're awake. I'm glad. " said Miyoshi already happy that Tsuna wake up. He let Tsuna lying on the ground while he touch Tsuna's face. He really missed his younger brother. Tsuna just replied with a weak smile, his eyes are opened half. He look to exhausted just for waking up. The tremble of his body still could be seen.

"I will take you to hospital now" said Miyoshi. He pick Tsuna up and run, he try to look for exit but nothing is there. Only white surrounding. Miyoshi panic, he need to bring Tsuna to hospital fast. Tsuna can die if he not be treated. Then, he could feel Tsuna grip his shirt weakly. Tsuna eyeing him, then Tsuna said "s-stop".

"I couldn't stop. I want you to be treated. "

"y-you.. can't"

"why?"

"t-this is only a.... d-dream, in...r-reality we are...n-not nearing...e-each other...a-at all " explain Tsuna, still with his hoarse and weak voice. His breath unstable.

"How do you know? It can't be" asked Miyoshi. He could not accept this.

"M-my soul...c-called..for you. I-I could..n-not hold it..a-anymore, m-my body...disappearing..Mi-kun" said Tsuna with hardship. His eyes watching to his leg, which already transparent. Miyoshi eyes widen.

"No.. no.. Tsu-kun, you can't go now. I need you by my side. Please Tsu-kun, we are on our way to help you and Nagi. We will leave to Italy this morning. Really early in the morning. Please, hold on till then. " begged Miyoshi to Tsuna, he already sited on the ground, embraced Tsuna tightly ,scared Tsuna will disappear from his hold.

"y-you will..c-come?" asked Tsuna.

"yes! we will come to save you and Nagi. Please hold on for awhile. We will surely save you" determined Miyoshi.

"T-then, I..will wait..for you" said Tsuna with a weak smile and weak voice.

"hmm.." said Miyoshi, still embraced Tsuna.

"b-but, I..n-need to..go..now. I..will..try..my..best..to..stay..alive. G-good...bye.. for.. now.". Tsuna voice become slower and in the last word, it's just like a whisper. He disappear.

"Tsu-kun!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vongola Mansion, Giotto and Nana's room.

"Tsu-kun!!" scream Miyoshi, jerked up from bed. Giotto and Nana, who currently are sleeping beside him, awake because of Miyoshi scream.

"Mi-kun. Are you okay? Asked Nana to Miyoshi he wipe Miyoshi head try to calm her son down.

"What happen, Mi-kun?" asked Giotto, he patting Miyoshi's back. Both Giotto and Nana looked at Miyoshi with worried face.

"I dream of Tsu-kun. His in danger! " said Miyoshi watching his mother and father's face directly.

"It's only a dream Mi-kun, we will safe him today. Don't let it bother you okay?" said Nana, looking at the clock. It's already 3 a.m

"It's not only just a dream. Tsu-kun said he called for my soul. So, it's Tsuna for real" explain Miyoshi again. Want to let his parents believe him. Hearing this, Giotto and Nana gasped.

"no..no.. dear, we need to save him now. I don't want to lose him " said Nana, tears already fall from his cheek. He holding Giotto's hand, wanting Giotto to take action right away.

"We will go now. Wake everybody up. I will arrange the jet for us right away" said Giotto sternly. The three of them get up from bed and walking out the room, ready to do their jobs given by Giotto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the same time in Italy, Gesso basement, Byakuran laboratory.

Spanner walk into the room, he are welcomed by Byakuran.

"Hello Spanner, you take quite time to get here" said Byakuran, smiling at Spanner.

"I'm sorry, Byakuran-san" said Spanner bowing at Byakuran.

"It's okay. Let's not waste any time more. Follow me" said Byakuran. They walk to the next room. When the door opened, they walk in through the door. Spanner could hear a beeping sound. He look toward the sound. He eyes widen. He could see Tsuna who unconscious in the glass prison at the side of the room. Tsuna looks so pale with pained expression and bags under his eyes, his entire body trembling and the color of his body nearly blue. Spanner observed Tsuna with worried expression.

"oh, you are really interested with Tsu-chan. but what with that face? are you worried about him?" said Byakuran, staring at Spanner.

"No, I don't worry about him at all" said Spanner try to cover his thought.

Suddenly they could heard a warning sound, Byakuran look at Tsuna in the prison, Tsuna's body slowly become transparent.

"Oh, he really nearing to death " said Byakuran with a dark smile.

"This is what happen if someone loosing all his flame?" asked Spanner, he eyes observe Tsuna.

"not really. Normally, people who are loss all their flame will just died. Their body disappear, leaving only clothes . But Tsu-chan survive longer and now, he nearing death. Maybe because of his hope on his family still strong. Such an interesting boy"

"You know much, Byakuran-san" said Spanner.

"Yeah, I have done many experiment on this before" said Byakuran with a smile. He walk to a medium size jar that contains Tsuna's sky flame.

"here you go, you just need to put it to each of the Gola Mosca. It enough to supply the power to them. Oh yeah, this jar makes the flame look less in it, but actually it contains more flame than you see from outside. You can put it into 40 Gola Mosca. You must give the report after it had done, alright Spanner?" Ordered Byakuran, already wearing his serious face.

"Yes, Byakuran-san" .Then Spanner walk out from the room, before he left the room, he once again take a peek to see Tsuna's body.

'I will help him '

TBC

Note : Time in Italy is 8 hour late from Japan. So, Vongola in Japan are sleeping while Gesso in Italy is still working although it's night already.