"Let the game begin "

The progress the flame returning back at Tsuna's body are too slow. Before they can enjoy their victory, they heard a voice. A voice that torturing them the most.

"Look at this, what we got here."

The three of them gasped. They know this voice. They turn around their head only to be welcomed by someone who standing right behind them.

"By..Byaku..ran-s..an" stuttered Shoichi.

"yes. I am" said Byakuran with devilish smile.

"but I saw you sleep in your room" said Spanner, don't believe what he see in front of him. Nagi hid herself behind Shoichi. She scared with Byakuran, very scared.

"That's not me. It's only a pillow." Said Byakuran.

"W-what?" stuttered Spanner.

"Onii-san, what should we do?" asked Nagi, trembling. Shoichi griped Nagi hand tightly. The truth is he also scared, and don't know what to do.

"We need to run, Spanner" whisper Shoichi.

"I know." replied Spanner. He try to move to the right side but Byakuran cut him.

"No. I will not let you go this time." said Byakuran while staring straight to Spanner eyes. Before Spanner could move his eyes, Byakuran controlling Spanner's mind by snapping his fingers. Spanner's eyes widen, his pupil become smaller and dull. Shoichi and Nagi still don't aware with this because they never see Byakuran controlling people.

"W-what is he doing?" asked Nagi, strange with Byakuran behavior. But before Shoichi could answered Nagi, he was cut by Byakuran.

"Spanner, close the jar's cover." ordered Byakuran

"Yes Master Byakuran" said Spanner, monotone. Then, he closed the jar's cover as Byakuran ordered. The flame that are transferring to Tsuna are cut off. Shoichi and Nagi shock with Spanner's action.

"No! Spanner onii-san, What are you doing? Tsu-kun need his flame back" Nagi pulled Spanner hand, try to take the jar but Spanner's grip at the jar is too tight.

"Spanner, why are you following Byakuran's order?" asked Shoichi, looking at Spanner's face. Shoichi shocked then he muttered "Spanner, you...being controlled? When?"

"Let him go!" scream Shoichi, facing Byakuran with angry face.

"No way sho-chan. I still need him to finish my invension, the Gola Mosca" said Byakuran with devilish smile.

"W-what?" shocked Shoichi.

"I don't have time for you, sho-chan. Senri, get up" ordered Byakuran. Senri opened his eyes which is still dull, he then standing straight waiting for his Master order.

"Spanner, Senri, tie them up. " Ordered Byakuran.

" yes Master Byakuran" said Senri and Spanner in unison.

Shoichi heard this, he grab Nagi's hand and try to run away. But Nagi stop her movements.

"What about Tsu-kun, we need to get him with us too" plead Nagi.

"ah, I forgot" said Shoichi. But when they look back at Tsuna, Byakuran already next to Tsuna. Spanner and Senri are in front of them already in fighting mode.

"wrong moves Sho-chan, if you don't want I kill Tsu-chan, you need to give up. Let Spanner and Senri tie you up. " said Byakuran, his hand already grip the knife, aim to Tsuna's throat.