3 : School

Disclaimer : I do not own KHR.

Beta Reader : YorukoSakura

=============================

In the car

"Are you all ready to go to school today, kids? " Asari asked with a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah! We're ready!!" Miyoshi and Tsuna exclaimed in unison, only adding to their adorableness.

"Haha, of course dad," Takeshi grinned and did his signature head rub.

"Tch, school is boring!" Hayato scowled, and crossed his arms on his chest.

"No...! School isn't boring!" Nagi and Lambo muttered/shouted.

"Hn..? School is boring? I will bite you to death! " Kyoya growled, and held his tonfas in his hands with his eyes as dangerous looking as ever.

"Kufufu... of course it's fun, since I can tease other students" Mukuro smirked evilly

All jaws dropped with that statement.

"No, Mukuro. You cannot do that. That's bad " Giotto scolded, his worried expression already appearing on his face.

"Did you hear that, you brat? Don't even think of going against Primo's words!" G said with a stern expression.

"I'll arrest you for breaking the law," Alaude concluded, picking up his handcuffs and reaching for Mukuro.

"Nufufu.. you will definitely not arrest my son" Daemon smirked with a dark aura surrounded him as his weapon was pointed towards Alaude, clearly aiming for his neck.

"Extreme fighting!! " Ryohei and Knuckle had shouted loudly, pumping their fists in the air.

"Stop it already! You are not kids anymore!" Bianchi sighed at Giotto's guardians. Their behavior was overly childlike for men in their late twenties/early thirties.

"Bianchi-neechan is right... " Kyoko agreed instantaneously.

"We have reached the school," announced the driver while stopping the car in front of the school's gate. He then opened the car to to let all the kids out of the car. Before he closed the doors, he let the children wave goodbye and give hugs to their fathers/uncles.

"Have a nice day," The driver bowed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Miyoshi, Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi, Nagi and Kyoko were in the same class. They sat next to each other in the this order: Nagi with Kyoko, Miyoshi with Hayato, and Tsuna with Takeshi. Their best friends, Mochida Keisuke, Miura Haru, and Kurokawa Hana, were seated when they had arrived.

They were greeted by their friends as soon as they entered the doors of the classroom.

"Ahhh.. it's Mochida, Haru and Hana~!" Tsuna hummed cutely.

"Oh~... Good Morning guys," Miyoshi let out a yawn, closing his eyes and covering his mouth as he did so.

"Good Morning! " Mochida, Haru and Hana said in unison and walked to their friends.

"Have you done homework that Nakamura-sensei gave us? Please help me! I don't get it, " Hana begged to Nagi, small tears forming in her eyes.

" Ahh, I had Hayato-kun teach me, could you teach Hana-chan, Hayato-kun?" Nagi glanced at Hayato with her single, violet eye.

"Tch. You can't do that something that simple? Are you sure you are one of the smartest girls in this grade?" Hayato snorted, folding his arms with a small smirk on his lips.

"Arhh! Shut up, you octopus head! I can do it on my own," Hana growled with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Hahi! Please don't fight! Gokudera-kun, can you please help us?" Haru asked with a pleading tone in her voice.

"Tch. Fine," Hayato muttered, and attempted to hide the blush that was forming on his cheeks. He had the biggest crush on Haru. . It was amazing how only a few people knew about it though. He began to teach Haru and Hana, with Mochida trying to understand the problems by listening to Hayato's lecture.

" Mi-kun, do you see that? Look how cute Hayato can be.. " smiled Tsuna. Nagi and Kyoko also began smiling with that statement.

"He just can't refuse when Haru is the one asking," smirked Miyoshi.

"Ahahaha, you're right. " said Takeshi.

Few minutes passed, Nakamura-sensei arrived at the door and greeted his students. Then, he continued on with his lesson.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was 11.00 am, and the kids are playing at the playground in front of the kindergarten. Most of them took turns playing on the slide. Suddenly, Nagi sensed something by the bushes on the outside of the gate. Nagi asked Tsuna, Kyoko and Haru to accompany her. So, they went to the area together.

When they arrived at the bushes, they saw a small cat. A black one. The cat suddenly ran to another set of bushes near the intersection of the road. Tsuna and Nagi tried to chase that cat, and Kyoko and Haru called out, warning them, but they simply ignored it.

When they arrived at the second set of bushes, they could sense something was wrong. But, once again, they ignored the alarm that their head gave them, and they continued to search for the cat in the bushes.

Suddenly, two arms shot out from the bushes, and grabbed onto Tsuna and Nagi's hands . Shocked from that attack, Tsuna and Nagi let out a loud scream. Kyoko and Haru watched them with a weird expression, and not until they saw two men come out of their hiding place, which were the bushes, did they start to running to the towards their friends. Haru stumbled and tripped as they were running. Kyoko helped Haru to get up, and they began running again but stopped once more because Haru fell to the ground, with pained expression.

" Go help them, Kyoko! " shouted Haru as she gripped her knees that was bleeding.

" But how about you?! " asked Kyoko, panic risen in her voice.

" I will be alright. Tsuna and Nagi are in danger. Go help them!" Haru urged. With a worried expression, Kyoko nodded and starting running once more to try to help Tsuna and Nagi.

As soon as the orange haired girl arrived, Tsuna and Nagi were lying on the street, unconscious. The two men handled the knocked out kids like sacks, and threw them into a car. Kyoko rushed forward to try to make the men let go of her friends, but failed. The men simply kicked her out of the way and drove away at an alarming speed.

"No!!! Tsuna, Nagi!!" Kyoko cried out in despair that she couldn't save her family.

TBC