2 : The Twin's progress

Disclaimer : I do not own KHR.

Beta Reader : YorukoSakura

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 years later.

"Mi-kun, Tsu-kun! Hurry up, or you'll be late!Everyone is waiting for you downstairs,"said Nana, who was currently preparing breakfast with Elena and their maids. Nana and Elena always helped in the kitchen even though they had maids. They just loved cooking. It's one of the many ways to express love to their family.

"Wait up mama! Tsu-kun.. Hurry up, we're late," Miyoshi spoke, before looking at his twin.

"Give me a minute," replied Tsuna who was currently placing books in his bag. Then, he ran down the stairs but, with no luck on his side- as always, he suddenly fell down the stairs because of his clumsiness. "I-itai..."

"Ah, Tsu-kun! You need to be careful! Look at you now.. are you hurt anywhere?" Asked Miyoshi, with a worried tone.

"Uh un! I'm fine, Mi-kun!" Tsuna smiled shyly.

Tsunayoshi is a short boy with spiky brown hair, large brown eyes: which he inherited from his mother, while Miyoshi has the same hair style and colour but he has burnt orange eyes, as he had inherited from his father. Miyoshi is the older twin and more independent than Tsuna. He always will protect and help Tsuna if he was in trouble.

"What happened? " ask Giotto, who was the current Vongola Boss also known as the Sky Guardian from upstairs.

"Nothing big papa, Tsu-kun just fell down the stairs again, " answered Miyoshi.

Giotto, who heard this ran down the stairs to look at his boys. Unfortunately, he didn't notice that there were toys on the stairs and he step on it. Losing his balance, he had also fell down the stairs.

" Oh noooo.. arhhhhh," Giotto groaned in pain as he rubbed his back. Miyoshi shook his head. No wonder why Tsuna was so clumsy.

"Nufufufu.. fell down the stairs again, Giotto? " questioned the blue haired pineapple hairstyle but shorter with two zigzag partings, aka Daemon who was currently preparing himself while walking to dining table but stopped at the stairs to see what happened. Daemon was being followed by his 2 children, Mukuro and Nagi. Mukuro is a fairly-tall child with blue hair in a so-called pineapple style and have a blue eyes. While Nagi is quite small for her age with short, "pineapple" style hair like Mukuro's and has violet eyes. Nagi is a year younger than Mukuro.

"it's not like I wanted to fall down" replied Giotto and sat up from his position with the help of his Mist guardian, Daemon.

Mukuro and Nagi walked toward Miyoshi and Tsuna to make sure both of them were fine.

"Kufufu.. this is the third time in one week Tsuna, really, watch where you're going!" said Mukuro giving a hand to help Tsuna get up along with Miyoshi while Nagi picked up Tsuna's books and bag.

"It's dangerous you know that, Tsu-kun? please be careful, " frowned Nagi as she handed the clumsy twin his bag of books.

"Haaa.. listen to them okay, Tsu-kun!" Miyoshi exclaimed with obvious worry.

"Okay Mukuro-nii, Nagi-chan, Mi-kun.. " Tsuna spoke again with his shy smile.

Together, they walked to the dining room, where they were greeted by their others friend who were Takeshi, Gokudera, Lambo, Hibari, Ryohei. As always, they were currently fighting with each other, well, only a verbal fight. Hibari sat far from them because he hated crowds.

Gokudera inherited most of his looks from his mother. He has white hair and green eyes which is resemble to his father's looks. Gokudera is the son of G and Levina. He also has a sister, Bianchi.

Bianchi also had green eyes but has a long, straight light pink hair that she has inherited from their father. G was the storm guardian of current Vongola Famiglia, lead by Giotto.

Yamamoto is a fairly-tall child with short, spiky black hair and large brown eyes. He is the son of Asari, who has black hair and dark oak eyes. Asari was the Rain Guardian of current Vongola Famiglia.

Ryohei has a muscular and white hair, grey eyes and tanned skin unlike Knuckle, his father who had darkish honey colored eyes and dark brown almost black hair. He wears a white bandage over his nose, similar to Ryohei. Knuckle was currently the Sun Guardian. Ryohei also had an adopted little sister whose name is Kyoko. She has short golden brown hair and bright honey eyes. With a passion, Ryohei cared for his little sister.

Lambo had a pair of emerald green eyes and a black afro hair always wearing clothes of cowhide pattern. He is the son of Lampo who is currently the Vongola's lightning guardian. Lampo was the one who had light green hair and electric blue eyes.

Hibari had short black hair, with a fringe that joins at the center of his face, and parts to the sides, leaving a sort of "M" shape. He had sharp, grey eyes, which he uses to intimidate those around him. Hibari keeps a bird, called Hibird, as his companion. He is the son of Alaude who was the current cloud guardian, and he had platinum blonde hair and sharp ice blue eyes.

"Eating to the EXTREME! " yelled Ryohei
as he started chowing down on his breakfast.

"Lawn head! Stop yelling! You too, Ahoshi! Eat your meal, not the candy! " said Gokudera, irritated and seized Lambo's bags of candy.

"Gupyaaaa! Octopus head! give back Lambo sama's candies! " Lambo began crying.

"Maa, maa! Lambo, don't cry," comforted Takeshi as he patted Lambo's head.

" Good Morning everyone! You guys and girls are lively as always" laughed the smiling Giotto.

"Good Morning! " said Miyoshi and Tsuna together.

" Good Morning Sawadas," answered the others.

"where are all your fathers? " questioned the current must guardian.

" hahaha.. they are still upstairs, preparing themselves," Takeshi replied with a large grin.

"Nufufufu.. okay then. Let's eat and ignore them for now," said Daemon with devilish smile.

"Ah, but Daemon, we need to wait for them first" Giotto said, and took a seat at the table

.
"Kufufufu.. Food will never wait us," stated Mukuro, who was picking up most of the food prepared.

Others start to panick and picked their meal in a rush. One minute later, the dining room door opened, revealing G, Asari, Knuckle, Lampo and of course, Alaude. Their eyes widened as they look towards the table, only to see half of the food left. they quickly sat down on the chairs and began to start the fighting to get their own food.

"Ahhh.. I feel like my stomach want to burst.. " mumbled Nagi with a satisfied expression on her face.

"Tch, you all only left half of the food for us," G growled, clearly irritated

"The faster one is the the winner. " quoted Hibari.

"Tch, you win."

"ah.. look at the time! Everyone needs to get going now!" Elena announced, glancing at the clock in the dining room.

As soon as the rest heard Elena's words, they all left the dining room. Nana and Elena checked the children's clothes and bags. When they were satisfied that everything was okay, they kissed the kids goodbye.

"So, take care of yourself at school okay? Mi-kun, Tsu-kun, follow what teachers ask for okay?" Nana hugged her sons before speaking to the older one. "Mi-kun, please watch Tsu-kun and protect him if anything happens, Neh? You are the big brother, right? " she then patted Miyoshi and Tsuna on the head.

" alright, mama! " said Miyoshi and Tsuna together and give a salute, which made Nana smile widely.

"Ahhhh~.. you two are so cute! " Nana hugged the twins once more.

"Hurry up, or we'll be late! " shouted Giotto from the car.

"Bye mama!" all the kids shouted.

"Byeee" Elena and Nana waved to the children.

TBC