5 : Gesso Famiglia

Disclaimer : I do not own KHR

Beta Reader : YorukoSakura

"talking in Japanese"

"talking in italy"

'Thinking'

-------------------------------------------------------

10 hours after kidnapping

Tsuna heard someone calling his name. Slowly, he opened his eyes and being welcomed by Nagi worried face.

" Tsu-kun , wake up. Are you alright?"

"yeah, I think so. Where are we?"

" I don't know. A few hours ago, I awake they still lift us but I manage to act like I was sleeping. I saw we entering an elevator and going to underground. Tsu-kun, I think we are kidnapped by the people at that bush. what should we do?" said Nagi.

"Hieee! are you serious? This can't be real" answered Tsuna.

"I am serious Tsu-kun. I'm scared! What they want from us?"

"I don't know either" said Tsuna quietly.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps that nearing the prison-like room. A minute later, reveals two man, who kidnapped them. One of them has red hair and wears glasses. The other one has blonde hair and green eyes. Tsuna and Nagi embrace each other and shivering. The two man scaring them.

"well, well.. They already conscious. Easy then" said the blonde man while opened the prison's door.

The red hair man enter the prison and grip Nagi's hand and force her to get up. " Follow us!"

"nooo! let me go!" scream Nagi

Tsuna push the red hair man and embrace Nagi. " I won't let you take her !".

"Spanner, take that boy with you. I will take the girl" said the red hair man who are already try to break apart Tsuna and Nagi.

"Alright Shoichi" said Spanner with a smirk and grip Tsuna's hand roughly. Tsuna can't help not to scream. His hand hurt. "Let me go! let me go! Nagi-chan!!!" scream Tsuna as he try to reach Nagi hand but fail.

"Tsu-kun!!" cried Nagi.

" Bring the boy to Byakuran-san, this girl will be next after him. " Order Shoichi to Spanner. Spanner drag Tsuna with him out of the prison.

'what are they saying? where are they bringing Tsu-kun? Tsu-kun, don't leave me alone'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanner drag Tsuna to white room which full of fighting equipment and push Tsuna to a chair. Spanner push a button, automatically Tsuna's arm and ankles are strapped down by a metal. Tsuna start to struggling but vain attempt. Then he start to hyperventilate until he heard someone call his name.

"Tsunayoshi-kun, Welcome to Gesso's Laboratory. I can't wait to play with you " smile Byakuran.

Tsuna watch Byakuran with a weird face. 'who is he? how come he know my name? In what language they speak? I can't understand at all' thought Tsuna.

"oh.. It seems our toy don't understand us. Let's try our first invension. Spanner, take our first product" said Byakuran. Spanner obey Byakuran's order. He push a button at the wall, then reveal a cupboard. He pick up a box at the first row of the cupboard and bring it to Byakuran. Byakuran open the box , reveal red pills and feed Tsuna with one of the pills. Tsuna swallow it and suddenly his head hurt. It just like a hammer knock his head. "arhhhh!!" scream Tsuna, closing his eyes to reduce the pain. Byakuran only let his mysterious smile spread at his face.