Remnants from the ashes, part 2

Po found himself falling for what felt like forever, hoping with all his might that he had dropped at the right time. The cauldron then suddenly flew in front of him and the Dragon Warrior reached out to quickly grab it, managing to latch onto the side and ride it down towards the bottom of the factory. When he reached the water many feet down below, he let go of the cauldron and plunged into it, resurfacing after a second where he began to continue the chase. The first floor of the factory was only lit by two torches, making it hard for him to see where Fang was, but Po managed to spot the hole that Fang was exiting out of and quickly swam over. It took a brief moment since Fang was already a few feet out of the factory and the waters were rushing, but Po finally reached the boat where he grabbed a hold of it and tried to tug it to the bank of the river. Fang, noticing that the boat was jerking around, snapped his head around towards Po and glared at him.

"What are you doing on my boat?!" he demanded.

"Bringing you to justice," Po answered, struggling to hold on against the violent waters.

"Get off of my raft!" the wolf yelled. He tried to step on Po's fingers and knock him into the river, but Po quickly moved around the boat which resulted with Fang stomping on the edge and nearly toppling them over. The near topple, however, did assist Po with getting onto the boat as the end of the boat propelled him in the air where he flipped onto it. The Dragon Warrior then stood up, wobbling a bit as the raft kept getting tossed around in the waves. Fang laughed at him. "This'll be easy," he commented.

"Ease up on the laughs there, wolfy," Po responded, trying to keep his balance. "I may not  be used to standing on this boat as well as you, but I can still kick your butt."

"Ha!" Fang chortled. "Good luck with that one!"

Po cracked his neck and got into a semi-stable fighting position. "Bring it," he challenged.

While Fang and Po began their boat battle, Tigress was struggling to get out of the factory in order to help Po in any way. The rest of the floorboards were remaining in perfect condition, but with half of the floor gone and a lot of the supports broken by the pots, the rest of the structure would most likely fall apart soon. After seeing Po grab a hold of the cauldron and safely ride it down to the bottom, the master let out a sigh of relief and began to climb back up the broken scaffolding. She reached the top of the broken floor where she was confronted by a wolf with a pair of nunchucks. Tigress quickly flipped up and kicked him square into the wall upon which she grabbed the weapon he dropped and continued to aid with the fight. All five of the wolves were quickly apprehended in a matter of moments but this left a challenge for the masters as they now had to drag the wolves out of the factory and over to Chorh-Gom as well as help Po. (Which had been Tigress' idea). The rest of the Five figured that Po could handle Fang himself, but the master refused to give ground.

"There's a reason why these waters are called screeching," she reminded her friends. "They're dangerous. If something happens to Po while they're fighting on the boat, we won't be able to help if we're half way to Chorh-Gom prison!"

"Po's done this kind of stuff before," Monkey assured her. "He'll be perfectly fine. Fang's probably already defeated at this point."

Tigress sighed. "I know Po can handle himself," she acknowledged. "It's just...I feel like something isn't right."

Mantis opened his mouth to make a joke, only to be interrupted by Viper who asked, "You mean like the fact that this floor looks like it's about to fall through the floor?"

The masters looked at her in surprise. "What?" Tigress questioned, but was soon interrupted by the floor violently shaking as a structure collapsed due to the extra weight on it. Viper, who had been looking over the edge, nearly fell off and down into the waters below, but Mantis quickly grabbed her and held onto the edge of the platform to keep her from meeting her demise. Crane then dashed over to pull them both up and set them down on the collapsing platform.