He loves me, he loves me not....

A few days after talking to Master Shifu, Tigress was sitting by the peach tree wrangling with the decision of when to tell Po that she loved him. She wasn't even quite sure if she felt ready to do so, but alas, Master Shifu did have a point. While Po had only had a serious relationship with one person as far as she knew, there were several other girls who were interested in being together with Po, even if neither of them ever actually happened. Lu-Shi and Po were actually betrothed to each other, but it was called off since they were both not ready to get married. Po had a high interest in Song, but no one had seen her since she disappeared to support her troupe so he soon forgot. Superintendent Wu's daughter she had heard was interested in Po, but Po had zero interest in her. And there had even been a few incidents of fan girls, mostly teenagers, Tigress noted, who had decided to stalk Po, but some control from the guards soon got that problem out of the way. The master had several close calls, reflecting back on Po's romantic entanglements, but if she waited too long, those close calls would soon run out and she'd lose Po permanently.

But how do I tell him I love him?! she thought to herself, picking at the petals of a fallen cherry blossom. I don't even know if he feels the same way. I mean, he might have love me back. But what if he doesn't?! That would just make everything awkward. And that could ruin whatever friendship we built up, and....

Tigress leaned back against the tree, unsure of what to do. She had to tell Po before she missed her chance. But with no hints regarding Po's feelings towards her besides them being "besties" as Po put it, she felt stuck. Whatever she did, she needed to tell him soon, just to get it into the open. When do I tell him? she thought to herself. Today? Tomorrow? A week from now? And if something happens, like with Lu-Shi...do I leave him be? Tell him how I feel? What do I do?!

She didn't have this problem with Yijiro because Yijiro shared the same feelings as her and was much more open with her about how he felt. Plus, it was love at first sight. When Tigress first met Po, she hated him for stealing what she believed to be her honor and her title as the most powerful warrior in the land. It wasn't until recent years that the two finally became friends and were on the same page with each other to the point of not annoying the other. And now...she was in love.

I don't want to make things awkward for Po, she thought. That may cause more harm than good.

She continued to meditate by the tree, trying to figure out what to do, when a familiar shadow crossed over her and she heard, "Mind if I join you?"

Tigress glanced up at Po who was standing somewhat nervously by the tree trunk with a smile on his face.

"I suppose," she answered with a grin. "As long as there's no constant chatter."

Po let out a silent 'yes' and sat down beside the master as she continued to meditate. They sat in silence for a few minutes until the Dragon Warrior said, "So...what have you and Shifu been talking about?"

Tigress glanced at him. "Pardon?" she asked.

"Well, I see you go up to the Hall of Heroes a lot or he'll go to the training hall when you're doing training and stuff and I was curious to know what you two do. Do you talk and stuff? Like...well, I don't really know what Shifu finds to talk about actually...maybe Mei-Ling..... Or do you guys do awesome kung fu moves that are impossible to master?"

Tigress smiled and shook her head. "We just discuss things of minor importance," she assured him. "Like the battle of Gongmen City."

"Ah. So nothing of interest to me then?"

"I wouldn't think so."

Another moment of silence befell the two warriors as Tigress continued to meditate and Po attempted to stay quiet during it.