Eyes like mine

14 days and counting....

Before I begin, I'd like to quickly thank Jellenax5000  for suggesting the idea in this chapter. I did tweak it a bit, but I thought it was really nice.
A few days later, after Tigress and the rest of Kai's victims were finally able to walk around without any assistance, the masters from the Valley of Peace got ready to head home. Kai, still frozen solid as Mr. Ping didn't learn how to undo his punch kick, was transported far away from China to a location disclosed to Po who was to report it to Master Shifu upon returning home. While Mei-Mei and Tigress finally called a truce, the panda was still furious with the master and ultimately decided to not wish anyone goodbye, just for the sake of avoiding her. Bao was a little disappointed that Po wasn't going to be his dad, but he was happy to know that Po would still stop by to play with him whenever he visited the village. Li then hugged Po goodbye and the group began their journey back to the Valley of Peace. With no Li making frequent food stops and with no Kai to put everyone in a frenzy, Po, his dad, and the reunited Furious Five made their way back to the valley right on schedule. The masters were finally allowed to rest at night rather than push through the night with no stops and Po was forced to keep going without constantly eating. (Which he didn't really mind too much).

Four days later, the group arrived back at the valley late in the evening which was mostly rebuilt from Kai's attack. The Sacred Hall of Warriors was still completely collapsed as Scorpion, Shifu, and Mei-Ling were more concerned with the villagers' houses, but other than that, everything else looked almost exactly the same. Upon arriving in the valley, the villagers gathered around the masters and Mr. Ping with complete relief. After the warm welcome, Po was quick to find Shifu who was busy finishing up repairs to Mr. Ping's noodle shop and informed him on what had become of Kai. Shifu was beyond relief when he heard that the master was frozen, powerless, and far away from China, though his expression of gratitude was interrupted by Mr. Ping's arrival and happy ranting on how lovely his shop looked. (Especially since he didn't have to pay for the repairs). Seeing that everyone looked exhausted from their journey, the grandmaster advised his students to rest in the barracks, promising that they could take off from training to focus on rebuilding the destroyed Sacred Hall of Warriors.

The following morning, Tigress rose early to see what could be done to the Sacred Hall of Warriors, seeing Shifu and Mei-Ling already working. The three worked continually on the temple building until the rest of the masters finally woke up and came out to join them. Mr. Ping arrived early that morning to feed everyone hot soup and tea as well as bond with Po before heading back down to the noodle shop. The temple took about four days to finally rebuild and fortunately none of the artifacts were badly damaged. (Including the Urn of Whispering Warriors much to everyone's surprise). Once the temple was finally finished, Shifu announced that training would begin the next day which made everyone happy since they were waiting for everything to finally go back to normal.

One Week Later...

The mid-day sun was beginning to slowly dip down into the late afternoon as everyone in the valley happily shuffled along. With no crime occurring in the valley since Kai's attack, the day seemed even brighter than it already was. The masters at the Jade Palace had been given the day off since Shifu had plans that day, (Most likely with Mei-Ling, everyone guessed), so they were out and about doing their own thing. Crane and Monkey were taking a hike up to the lake, Viper had decided to go see her family again, and Mantis was out spending time with his girlfriend who was terrified to learn of what Kai did to him.

Po spent the morning helping his dad out in the noodle shop until the mid-day gong rang. He then said goodbye and headed back to the Jade Palace to grab lunch where he ran into Tigress who had just opened the gates to head down.