Havoc×Addict!Reader

The mirror reflected a dry boned girl. She had pale and bruised skin, her once shining, (e/c) eyes dull and lost. Her (h/c) hair lost all it's shine, and she had accidentally cut it. She wore a (f/c) bare and matching underwear, her body slim.

Skinny love.

She looked disappointed today.

She always was.

She had that look as she looked at you.

You didn't know this girl. But everytime you looked in the mirror, she was always there. Staring back at you.

Who was this woman?

She followed your actions, and her lips moved with yours.

She cried when you did, and smiled when you did.

You turned on the pipe, water flwoing through. You took some water in your hands and threw it at the mirror, droplets displaying a dismal girl. She looked he samez but colors mixed with the water, making her seem now here and everywhere.

Almost...

Out of place.

That's when it dawned on you.

She was you.

A smile made it's way to your face, laughing as the realization hit you.

They call it common sense.

But it wasn't so common.

A knock was suddenly heard, and you flinched.

The door.

The door was knocking.

You put in a T-shirt, walking over to it. You looked through the hole, seeing a blonde speck of hair.

You panicked.

He wasn't supposed to be here.

"...Jean?" You asked through the door.

"Open uo, (Y/n)." He said, knocking again.

" ...I'm getting arrested aren't I?"you laughed.

"(Y/n), just open the door. You haven't been returning my calls. I haven't seen you since the accident..." He said. Your heart twinged.

The day you lost your younger sister.
She had joined the military, much to your objection, and died by the hands of an Ishvalan.

"I'm fine. Okay? Now, go smoke or something."

"(Y/n), if you don't comply, I'll have to forcibly enter myself.

"Where's your warrant?"

"(Y/n)...!"

"Fine fine, don't get your panties in a twist..." You said as you unlocked the door, opening it slightly. Your head peeked out, a smile playing at your lips.

"See? Perfectly fine. Now, go away."

He looked at you, a frown on his face. He pushed open the door, the smell instantly hitting his nose.

"...you've been doing it again, haven't you?"

"Jean, what I do is non-"

He suddenly grabbed your shoulder, looking at you.

"It is my business, (Y/n)! You can't destroy yourself over this! I won't let you..!" He yelled.

"...did you suddenly start catching feelings or something?" You asked before he groaned. He let you go before walking over to the table, taking the pills and snow off.

"Hey! That's private property!" You said, running up to him. He ignored you, walking over to the bathroom. You quickly jumped on his back, trying to stop him. He was unfazed, opening the toilet seat.

"I sweat to God, Jean! Stop!" You yelled before he droppes them in. You jumped off his back before trying to run over to the toilet. "Damn it, Jean! That's 78 dollars worth of that shit!" you yelled.

He glared at your and you froze, glaring back.

"You gonna judge me too? Go ahead. It doesn't matter anyways." You said as you walked out the bathroom. He grabbed your hand, and you turned around, seeing him give you a stern look.

"(Y/n)...you can't keep doing this."

"Says the chain amoker."

"I don't shove cigarette butts down my throat." He said as you pulled your hand back.

"You should." You said before looking at the empty table. "Fucktard..!"
You yelled before dropping to the floor. "Where am I suposoed to get the money..?"

You felt the memories resurface again, the bloody image of your sister fresh in your mind. It had only been two weeks...

It felt like twenty years. .

"(Y/n), you can't cope this way...let me help you." Jean said as he kneeled ext to you. You wiped your face, clenching your fist.

"Dear God, no you can't. Jesus, you sound like her. (S/n) wanted to save wbry fucking body. Guess what? You can't. That's why she's dead. And we were identical, when I look in the mirror, I don't know who I see anymore..." You cried, her bright smile flashing in your face. You felt him hug you, pain written all over his face. You cried, his embrace making your heart ache even more.

He loved her.

He loved her too.

So why was he here?

Was it because you both looked the same?

"Jean..."

"I'm here...im-"

"Do you love me?" You asked. He didn't answer, holding you close.
You smiled. "I knew it...you love her-"

"I love the girl who'd laugh whenever I lost a date. I loved the girl who would scold me for smoking. I loved the girl who liked to make me food to make my breakups seem like a drizzle inside..."

You smiled softly, remembering all those things. Your sister would always scikd you for being mean, and you would continue to love-hate relationship with the man you loved.

He held you closer, tears falling.

"You had three more freckled than (S/n), you had lighter hair, and loved to dance in the rain when your hair could get wet. You both made me happy... She was the quiet inez and you were outgoing... And I lovetightlyso much. You were the first one I met back when we lived in the countryside all those years ago... " He said as you chuckled. But your so frail now... (Y/n), why?" He asked. "Please come back... I miss you. It hurts. It hurts with you gone too..."

You felt the tears fall, and hugged him back.

You both sat there, tears falling as you counted the minutes, closing your eyes.

You wrapped your arms around your new drug, a smile coming to you face.

"I love you too, country boy..." You said, holding him tighly.