Rock star!Edward x reader

Fullmetal Alchemist.

The coolest band in the world....

Or so others think.

You liked the band, no lie, and you followed them on Facebook and junk....heard about them on the radio....or at school...superstars. The rich and famous.

But they were regular people. I mean, it's not like they were aliens...they just made good music and money.

There were four members.

Edward Elric-Lead Guitarist and Vocalist

Alphonse Elric-Pianist

Ling Yao-Guitarist

Envy H.-Drummer

Believe it or not...you used to know them...but you moved, and fame took over for them. They were coming to your school, something about them 'blending in with the common people...showing their fans they were just like them..'

Which was crap, considering it was just a publicity stunt to gaining more fans and money. They were starting today, and you couldn't have wanted to stay home more. The band was amazing, the music is so beautiful.... but seeing so many people fawn over regular people seemed crazy to you.

Your best friend, Margaret, was going crazy, talking about how she'd marry them all and become apart of the band....which you thought was crazy. She goes to a different school, and was totally bummed when she heard they weren't going to hers.

"Take lots of pictures!!" we her last words to you before she turned the corner to her school, leaving you to the parade your school was.

"Morning... Central Academy..."You said halfheartedly. You walked into school, seeing your school go crazy.

"Where are they?!"

"I hope they sign me poster!"

"He's the cutest, don't you think?!"

"Sounds like crap, huh?"

You turned around to see you Austin, who is also your best friend. Margaret, Austin and You were best friends, but Marg went to Xing Academy. Following in her family's footsteps.

"Very." you responded. He smiled as a car rolled up, a limo, actually.

The school went silent, and out walked the four celebrities.

Screams were heard, and your ear drums were dying. They all walked out, being..well...celebrities. Smiling at people, winking, pointing....just... Making a scene. You growled, walking away.

"Heading to class?"Austin asked as you nodded.

"You got it." you said. He chuckled, walking behind you.

You didn't notice the confused look on the face of one band member.

~Lunch

You sat at the table with Austin and his friends, who were trying to make you laugh and make milk come through your nose. And he almost succeeded, if you hadn't thrown your banana at him.

"Just so you know, that wasn't a boomerang." he said.

"Meh.."

Suddenly, you heard gasps and squeals...you ignored this, knowing who it was. It's gonna die down soon... Unfortunatly...you heard another set of gasp and chairs move. You looked next to you to see four certain teens take seats next to you.

"......sup." You said.

"Hey there."Ling said.

"I guess this means (F/N) is popular.." Austin said, smirking. You kicked him, making him yelp.

"The pain~" he said, dramatically. You sighed, looking back at the superstars.

"We're new students-"

"We know. Your entrance almost killed my eardrums this mourning. Thank you very much." your said sarcastically.

"Wed gladly pay any fine for any amount of damage done." Alphonse said. Austin and you looked at each other, then nodded.

"Ah-THE PAIN!" he yelled.

"Austin hurt his foot by your car. I think that makes a good amount." you stood, pretending to cough.

"Wow, you two are good actors." Edward said.

"We try." Austin said, getting off the floor.

"So...why sit next to us? The losers~?" you asked.

"Losers? I don't see any." Al said.

"Cute..." you said sarcastically.

The bell rang, and your banana flew back, almost hitting Austin if he hadn't moved.

"Looks like lunch is over..I'll se you four never."You said.

"I can't believe you don't remember us..." Envy said.

Your eyes widened.

"(F/N) (L/N)..."