Edward x Dying Reader Pt 2

Dont read this.

It sucks.

Like, really bad.

I tried a new style of writing, and tried to be more descriptive.

I'm sorry.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You laughed.

That's right, you laughed.

What had once been your cold, breathless corpse...was laughing.

And Edward couldn't be happier.

You slapped his back, getting the last laugh out.

"You should be a freaking comedian, dude." You said, shaking your head as Edward grinned.

"Nah, you just laugh at everything." He scoffed. You smirked, folding your arms.

"That's not true. You just suck at  home telling, and I laughed because I felt bad, even the crickets left. But with you being so short, you could tell, right?" You said as he began his rant.

He sighed as you ignored him, checking your wrist as if looking at the time.

"You done?" You asked as he smirked, and jumped at you.

A sound that made both of you frown occurred.

It was the sound of metal and wheels.

The sound of your wheelchair.

"...hey, Y/n...wanna have some fun?" Edward asked as you nodded.

Suddenly, you were being pushed through the halls of the hospital, and a grin found it's way to your face as Edward laughed behind you.

"...Y/n!" Edward called out again, his voice reduced to a whisper.

Someone ran in at that moment.

"...she's gone." One of the many friends in the room said as the door burst open. In walked a doctor, along with three nurses.

"Is she...?" He asked. Izumi got upz tears rolling from her face as she grabbed the doctor by the collar.

"You couldn't even do your own job correctly!" Izumi began her yells and released her anger as her husband and others tried to calm her. "How're you saving people if you aren't trying to have them live?!"

"Do you think you could've done any better?" The doctor asked as he pulled her fingers off. He turned to look at the crowd in the room, and spoke. "Which of you is the guardian?"

Maes Hughes stood, fixing his glasses as he walked over to the doctor.

"I'm her acting guardian...while she's ...while she was here, in Central."

The doctor's dead eyes stared into Hughes' own, and handed him a clipboard before he spoke.

"Sign those papers, outside. Everyone, please leave the room or you will be personally escorted."

"What?!"

"We can't even grieve over her?" Winry cries.

"I don't think that'll really help her at all." Replied the doctor.

"Fuck you-"

"I could call security, if you find it hard to walk out a door."

"How dare you-" a hand was placed on Alphonse's shoulder, which surprised him. "Ed..?"