Edeard x Insane! Reader

WARNING! YOU ARE ENTERING TRIGGER STUFF, MAYBE...! PLEASE, YOU WILL HAVE FEELS, MAYBE, IF YOU READ THIS. OR NOT.....

INCLUDES CUTTING, BLOOD, CRYING, AND A CUPCAKE WITH CATS.

IM WEIRD LIKE THAT.

THE LAST TWO ARE MY FAVORTIE PART IN THIS CHAPTER.

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

IF YOU NEED TO TALK, MESSAGE ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY KIK AND SOME COOKIES.

...BE WARNED!

...OKAY, ENJOY.

WAIT, NO, DONT ENJOY.

JUST...READ IF YOUR WILLING.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He watched you through the window, a sad, yet resentful look in his eyes.

You fiddled with your fingers, a frown on your face.

"You sure you're alright, Fullmetal? It's been a week and you still look like hell..." His superior, Roy Mustang asked the teen. He nodded, clenching his automail hand. Hawkeye looked at his hand, a pained look on her face as she watched him.

"Yeah...but...What's going to happen to her?" He asked, the person interrogating you getting frustrated, since you wouldn't talk. You looked at your restraints, and the small caked blood underneath your nails.

"...a mental institution. It's the only place we can send her and keep her alive until..." He trailed off.

"Until she dies or somehow becomes sane again." He said.

"Is it all true?" Mustang asked, looking at the boy. He nodded, eye contact showing the truth.

"She went missing for a month. Then, we found her. She was... Different. But she seemed to be recovering. Three months later, she kidnaps me jacks my arm... And tried to make a philosopher stone." He whispered the last part, cringing at the memory.

"...then those bodies.." Hawkeye began.

"She brought them into the warehouse half dead end or just dead..."

"...what exactly happened, Fullmetal? What did you see?" His superior asked.

His eyes flashed to the door, then back to Roy's.

"You can't tell Al..." He said as they nodded. "...she told me she was going to visit family... Because they must've been worried when those rogue alchemists kidnapped her. She never told me what they said or did, she'd clam up when I did. But she didn't leave Central...

[Cue the Backs of Flashes. A.K.A Flashback)

She smiled at Edward, his slump body indicating he was still asleep. You took a piece of chalk from your pocket, and started you art project.

30 days..

That's all it took for you to understand.

Your kidnappers weren't smart enough. They didn't know how to do it.
But you did.

You finished, giggling at your progress. Things were moving faster than you anticipated.

You heard groaning, and grinned.

You turned to look at him, a confused look on his face.

"... What the...my arm...Y/n? What's going on?" He asked as you blocked his view of the circle.