Palmtree~Envy

You packed up your things after saying bye to your boss. You worked at a diner, Carl's Diner, specifically.

You walked home, having your umbrella up as you walked through the rain. You really liked the rain....you felt as though it could wash away any of your sorrows, and make a rainbow after.

"Hahahah...."someone chuckled behind you. Spinning around, you saw a purple eyed figure approach you.

You turned around, a bit surprised.

"So...your (Y/N) (L/N).....interesting......"

"...a talking palm tree..?"you asked.

"Wha-NO!"

"Oh......" you said, disappointed.

"Did you want me to be a palm tree or something?!" he asked.

"Kiiiiinda....." you said.

"You little-"

"Hey-HEY! STRANGER DANGER, BRO, STRANGER DANGER!!" you yelled.

"Shut it...." he grumbled, picking you up. "Now I gotta play bodyguard...." he mumbled.

"PUT ME DOWN. OI,OIIIIIIII!!!" you yelled.

He ignored you as he ran, going on top of building.

"Stop screaming!"

"WHAT IF YOU DROP ME?!"

"If only I were that clumsy...!

"EXCUSE ME?!!" you yelled as you kicked and punched him.

"Agh, stop!! You brat!"

"Oh....we're at my house.... thank you, palm tree."

He glared as you, blushing.

"Tch....whatever...."

"Want something to eat?"

"Your kidding, right? The hell are you so friendly?"

"If I do recall, you said bodyguard.... not pedophile or something.....wait, your not a pedo are you?!?"

"No! I look your age, don't I?! What made you think that?!"

"...juuuust making sure."

"You humans...."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Your all just either too nice, mean, or stupid. Your all the same-OW!"

"Aren't you s human, stupid? And we are different. No one is ever the same."

"Your all idiots. You live, then die. Well....murdered in dome cases...weak, puny, stup-OWW, STOP THAT!"he yelled as you hit him again.

"Your right...we die...but we always leave something behind. We may be the same in other ways...but that's what makes us strong. Because we are weak, we strong to protect others.....we try and fail, but that's what mistakes are for.....they land you in the right place. We learn and we strive whenever we can. So shuttup, no matter what, your human too."

"........pft. Whatever. Before you get all sentimental on me, I'll go, my job is done for tonight."he said, going yo the window.

"Oh-...come back soon, palm tree." you said.

"...yeah."he mumbled.