RoyxPregnant!Reader

I'm sorry. I've been having Wattpad problems. I apologize because my stories would disappear and I would freak out to the max.

Don't play the music yet.

You frowned, glaring at the black haired man in front of you.

"What do you think? Roy Jr. should have the best, right?"

Your eye twitched as he held out the blue mini soldier suit.

"Roy..." You began, gritting your teeth. "I'm not putting that on our baby."

"Your right...if it's girl, she'll need a mini skirt-" he stopped when your foot landed in his face.

"No way in hell, Musty." You gritted your teeth, an anime vain growing.

"Ouch..."

"Anyways... You should head off to work. If Riza has to burst down that door again, I'm going to make sure she shoots holes in you."

He frowned, getting up before kissing you.

"Love you."

You frowned, but quickly replaced it with a smile..

"Love you too. Now go."

"I can stay home, if you'd like..."

"Nope." You said, getting up.

"Want to ... come with me?" He asked you. You didn't notice the evil glint in his eyes. With you there, he can easily get a break to 'take care of you' or 'spend some time you you'. Not that he wasn't going to do those things, but, you were his get out of jail free card.

".... Fine. If you want me to." You blushed. "But I'll walk there, some exercise might....." You stopped getting up. "...yeah, drive me there." You said as he chuckled.

He helped you outside, and into the car. As he drove, you secretly stuck your hand out the window, pretending your hand was surfing on the wind. He peeked a look at you, stifling a laugh. You heard snickering, and looked at Roy, who had a straight face. You squinted your eyes, doing your hand surf again. He watched you, and you quickly turned your head back. You caught him, and he instantly laughed.

"You're like a little kid." He chuckled.

You frowned, blushing.

"Says the one who tried on diapers last week."

"I ONLY PUT ONE LEG IN! ONE!" He blushed. I was checking its flexibility!"

"A very hairy leg, might I add. And it was very flexible."

"I shaved, okay? You said my legs were itchy..."

"Aww...you care about my comfort?' You asked, cheeks puffed.

"I was curious if the baby felt what you felt."

You cheeks deflated as the red stoplight flashed.

"Wow. I feel so loved."

"Y/n..."

"Hmm?"

"We still haven't thought of a name..." He mumbled.

"Hm...when we find out what it is, we can. Okay? Bet you already have something in your head."

He smiled, stepping on the gas.

He stopped at the building, and helped you up the stairs.

"Go slow, Roy...I will murder you if I pee myself."