Percy and Annabeth

Nico looked for the nearest IM station, which were installed so it would be easier to communicate with the other camp. He fished a drachma out of his pocket chanted the words

"Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, show me Percy Jackson and Annabeth chase, Camp Jupiter,"

He tossed the drachma into the rainbow, and it disappeared.

"Hey Nico!"

Annabeth and Percy chorused. Nico inwardly cringed.

"Hey,"

He said simply.

"Kendra's leaving camp Half-blood on Monday,"

"Oh! For how long?"

"She wants to go permanently, I just wanted you to know. And to ask if you wanted to go as well."

Nico knew he was doing this behind her back and that this might not be the smartest idea, but he wasn't going to let his little sister go off on her own. 

Percy and Annabeth looked at each other.

"Uhm....Wow. That's huge,"

They looked at each other once again.

"We'll have to think about that, We'd have to talk to Reyna about the kids, and how we might able to do that,"

Nico thought about that for a minute and came up with a few ideas.

"Well....They might be able to come with us?"

It would be risky. Having  7 and 5 year old kids out it the human world would be extremely dangerous.

"No,"

They said almost immediately. Nico nodded, he figured that would happen.

"Another option would be to bring them to Camp half-blood where they could stay until they were old enough to join us,"

Annabeth shook her head.

"That wouldn't work either. We'd want to visit our children, and I don't believe Kendra would want to come back. She used to love this camp. For her to leave so abruptly...Something happened that she doesn't want to deal with, but we can't just leave them here. And besides, how would they join us? We could be anywhere in the world,"

At this point, Nico had to throw in another drachma.

"Or we could have them join Artemis' hunt,"

Nico suggested.

"They would be safe there, and she doesn't completely hate Percy, Thalia said so. And when they're older, they can have some wolves guide them to us, or Artemis could teleport them to where we are, or possibly Apollo in his sun chariot, Thalia wouldn't drive, of course,"

They thought about that.

"Possibly...."

Percy murmured.

"Or they could live with Poseidon, in his underwater palace, they would be safe there, and Tyson could help them learn to forge and stuff, and Triton could train them to fight, and you guys could visit them anytime,"

Percy brightened at Tyson's name, but scowled at Triton's. Nico could guess he didn't like his half-brother much.