Chapter 16: Going...Home?

I suck at updating, I'm so sorry! What has it been? Three weeks? Four? Either way I'm so sorry, I had just started school and got a crap ton of homework, so I haven't been able to work as much, that and I was grounded for a while, but here you go! I hope you enjoy it!

***4 years later***

Leo and Nico were happily married, Fennec had for some reason changed his name to Hunter, and Will had a boyfriend named Kaden, a shapeshifter from a galaxy 3 million light years away from the Milky Way galaxy, and everyone was waiting for one of them to pop the marriage question.

They were all around the debrief table, which is basically just a big circle of colored air pockets that were comfortable as Hell, but if you sat in the wrong place you'd end up with a bruised pride... and ass.

"Sooooooo," Chaos fiddled with his fingers, lips pursed slightly, and looking everywhere but the eleven(I think, IDK anymore :/ ) demigods before him. "Hey,"

"Hey," They echoed back.

"You, uhm, you have an, er, new assignment, but errr, it's...uh," He stammered, and again, too human to be primordial, and yet there he was.

"Well? Get on with it," Fe...uhhh, Hunter prodded.

"It'sbackatCampHalf-Bloodpleasedon'thurtme," He rushed out, and they all blinked, brows furrowed, confused.

"Uhm, repeat that please? But with less... How do I put it? Bleghdablobbedlybloop and er, more words?" Leo said, scratching his head with a screwdriver, and then going back to fiddling with whatever the hell he was working on next, chin tucked into Nico's neck, who was curled up in his lap, arms wrapped around Nico's waist. It was pretty much the cutest thing in the world, and no one could argue with that.

Chaos gulped, glances flicking over to Kendra. He gulped, Adam's Apple bobbing.

"Er, well, you guys have another assignment,"

"So what? We've had tons of other assignments before, what's so different about this one?" Jake raised an eyebrow and cocking(Heh, cocking) his head to the left.

"It's back on Earth,"

Kendra's eyes widened, jaw clenching slightly/

"And... It's also at Camp Half-Blood,"

"No," said Kendra firmly.

"Look, I know you're mad, but just hear me ou-"

"Why should I? They kicked me out of the only home I ever knew, and my ex threw me away like I was a bag of trash! They threatened to kill me! Why should we help them?"

"I know that Kendra, I do, but they have been sending out distress calls to the Fallen Angels, they don't know it's us. We don't even have to show our faces," Chaos reasoned, hands spread.

Everyone looked at Kendra, waiting for her reaction. She huffed and sat down hard, but nodded, giving Chaos a death stare that made him shift away, slightly frightened. Chaos looked down awkwardly, and wasn't sure on how to continue.

He finally looked up, and snapped his fingers, and goggles lay on the table before them. Everybody grabbed a pair and slipped them on. They looked around, and were slightly impressed; they were lightweight, and would effectively conceal their identities, while not blocking any movement in combat.

They took off their goggles, and rushed to their rooms, all the while Chaos was describing their purpose.

Chaos: (Rambling like an excited kid) "They're really cool, Leo designed them, though I didn't tell him what they were for. The main lenses have night vision, and can zoom in on objects up to a mile away! They can also "