Hypnos' Child

Nico 3rd POV**********

Hypnos? Nico had met Clovis, the head counselor of the Hypnos cabin before, several times in fact. He dreams too hard, and when he's trying to send a dream message, he always end up in dropping in on him. Dreaming in on him? Whatever.

"Hypnos? Then why isn't he asleep?"

Percy asked. Nico mentally face palmed. You don't just say that to a child of Hypnos. They get very offended for some reason, but it was true. Chaos just smiled slightly.

"Every few thousand years,"

A watch appeared on his wrist,  which he glanced at, and resumed talking

"Every few thousand years-3450 to be exact- Hypnos bears a child that is very powerful. One of his most famous children, Morpheus, is one of those few children. Percy, Annabeth, Nico, you have seen his work once before, in the battle with Kronos,"

The people mentioned paled. Nico would have too, but he's already very pale. When he put those mortals to sleep...Over a million people...sleeping... If what Chaos said was true...Zephyr might just be the most powerful demigod child. Except for the Seven and Nico, of course.

No offense to him, but Percy, Annabeth and Nico have all been through Tartarus and back, and Percy is the most powerful demigod to ever be born, even more than Hercules, a son of Zeus. 

They looked at each other, then to Zephyr. He looked around at them wildly, raising his hands in defense. Annabeth shook her head smiling, gesturing for him to put his hands down. Reluctantly, he lowered his raised hands.

"We're not going to hurt you. We try an avoid that at all costs, after...after..."

Percy's smile faltered, remembering all of those demigods who had been led astray during the battle on the Andromeda, where Beckendorf...Uh...Left. He couldn't bear to say or think the word without remembering Beckendorf and Silena, the couple set in stone, and everyone else they had lost. Michael Yew, Castor, Luke Castellan, Ethan Nakumara... Percy shook his head, refusing to dwell on the past. He had made peace with them, and he knew they made their decision, and it wasn't his fault. But still...

He ignored that little voice of doubt, and spoke up,

"Never mind, anyways, we mean you no harm. Unless you attack us of course, then we would stop you. After that,"

He shrugged, leaving the subject open. Zephyr's eyes widened, and Percy laughed,

"I'm kiddin' man. we'd never harm anyone without a very good reason,"

His eyes narrowed, and Zephyr nodded quickly. Chaos just raised his eyebrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Edited****

Word Count: 327

5 votes for the next chapter!