Chapter One

(The entire story is in Edan's POV)

Hell. I'm walking to hell. Yay! Ugh. How much do I hate school? A lot. Not the education part. The people part. They're all so judgemental and rude.

I get beat up everyday because I look different. BECAUSE I FUCKING LOOK DIFFERENT!! Like, WHAT THE FUCK?! JUDGEMENTAL MUCH?!

Clam down. It's okay. Just listen to some Blink-182. No, no, no. It's not helping. Pierce The Veil? Yep. That helps. A lot actually. I loved listening to my dads play their instruments. Jamie and Vic. My dads. I'm so lucky, right? Nope. Not even close.

As soon a I walked through the doors I got hate comments.

"Loser."

"Freak."

"Emo."

"Go cut yourself some more."

"Why don't you actually succeed at killing yourself this time?" I lost it at that one. I had her by the throat against the lockers.

"Because success is the best revenge. If I die, then you have the pleasure of not having me in the world. But when I make it big, you're going to be a cheap hooker working the corners. So have fun with that." I said coldly and calmly. I pulled her away from the lockers and slammed her into them once more before walking away like nothing happened.

I went to my first class, math. Mr... I don't remember was going on about fractions so I just sat there and pretended I was listening.

Lunch. Finally. I had to sit through three agonizing classes before lunch. I texted Vic,

E- Can you come pick me up?

V- Why? It's only lunch.

E- I know but the comments are making it impossible to stay here without braking down. :(

V- Okay baby, just sit tight. I'll be there as soon as I can.

E- Thanks daddy.

V- No problem.

I knew I was going to have to tell him all the things people said to me and he was going to check my wrists and thighs when I get home but it's okay. I haven't cut in a while so it's only scars there.

I was walking towards the entrance of the school with all my stuff when an unfamiliar girl caught my eye. She had bright blue hair and looked like me. Well, she had the same style. She was beautiful. Stunning. Amazing. Shortish, skinny, awkward, shy. I loved it. I could read her like a book. Too bad she probably isn't pansexual, or bisexual, or lesbian. She's probably straight.

I bumped into someone and muttered a 'sorry' while I kept walking. When I got outside one of my dads were outside waiting in the black BMW we have. It wasn't Vic. Nope. It was Jaime. He's the protective one so I knew he would instantly try to comfort me.

We weren't going home. I knew that much before I got in the car.

"Hey Hun, you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"If I was okay I'd still be in that shit hole."

"Hey now, I know you're mad but you're still my little girl, I don't want those kind of profanities leaving your mouth." He said with a small smirk.

"How's dad taking it?" I asked.

"Taking what?"

"The fact that I can't make it through a day with out having people telling me to kill myself."

"He doesn't know it's that bad, but we need to make sure he doesn't worry too much," I nodded knowing what he meant, "Now... Off to Hot Topic."

"Why?"

"Because I'm your dad and I'm meant to spoil you." He smiled at me, showing the dimples that would make all the fangirls melt.