Chapter Four

I walked into school to be greeted with abuse. They figured that the mental and verbal abuse wasn't enough. They started tripping me, pushing me, kicking me, anything I hurt me, they did it. Never near a teacher though. Nope, you can't get caught fighting a suicidal kid. They'll get looked down apon.

Blue hair rushed past me. Sara. I learned her name because we're in the same Spanish class. She's so beautiful. The way she properly pronounces the words in Spanish as if it's her first language. She always amuses me and she holds my interest without even trying.

Today is the day. I'm going to talk to her. My fucking stutter better not mess with my voice again.

Last time I tried to make a friend was three years ago. Her name was Makayla. She was a good friend, until she met my dads, Tony, and Mike.

She only wanted to meet them. She never wanted to be my friend. That's when it happened. Suicide attempt number two.

I always got hate online because I was blamed for PTV braking up. I blamed myself too. They were an amazing band. I always listened to them. Even now I still listen to their music.

Anyway, back to school.

I walked up to Sara and he kinda glared at me with warning. I instantly got scared. Terrified actually.

"Uh, h-hi," fucking idiot. You can't even talk right. You can't do anything right. "M-my name is E-Edan." She gave me a bored and angered glare.

"Hello." She toiled coldly.

"I-I was wondering i-if you wanted to go f-for coffee l-later?" Smooth. You don't even know her and you're asking her to coffe. Fucking genius. Note MAJOR sarcasm right there.

"Sure, I'd love to!" She said happily.

"Really?!" I asked dumbfounded by her happiness.

"No you fucking idiot. I don't want to be seen with anyone from this shithole school. Goodbye." She said coldly but sincerely. I nodded sadly. I knew she didn't like me now.

**time skip**

Tony's house is really nice. His couch was really comfortable. Too bad I was getting eyeliner on his throw pillow. I was sitting on his couch quietly cry as he made dinner for us. I came here whenever I felt like cutting again. Ever since attempt three, he hasn't trusted me. I feel like a burden but he doesn't care. He wants me here.

I was going to tell him what happened but he asked me I he wanted to watch a movie. I love documentaries so I asked if we could watch my favourite one. It's called 'Bully' and I found on Netflix one day when I was sick.  I had the cold and no one was at my house so Tony took me in for the day.

He's so caring and I love him. He's like my big brother.