Chapter Eighteen

After fighting with Dad to get off the bus for what seemed like forever we finally made it to the 'Kevin Says' stage and find Mum sitting with his head leaning against the wall and his knees pulled to his chest. Adorable. But now's not the time. We need to make sure everything's okay.

I awkwardly cleared my throat and Mum snapped his head to look at where the sound came from. He looked at Dad first and Dad made a face of pain. Pain? Did it hurt for Mum to look at him? Was it emotional pain or... Dare I say... Physical pain.

So may thoughts fly through me head but I was pulled out of them when I heard a yelp of surprise or pain... I'm not sure which one yet.

It was Dad... Mum was holding onto him like his life depended on it, Dad cautiously wrapped his arms around Mum's waist.

"I'm so fucking sorry, it wasn't me, he got me drunk and helpless and you know how helpless I get when liquor is in my system and I can't think straight and he forced me and I couldn't stop it and I di-" he was cut off by Dad's lips crashing into his to stop him from rambling.

It was kind of cute but I still don't know if they've made up or if they're still slightly fighting... What's happening?

Suddenly a random thought popped into my head.

Sara...
Is she okay? How's she doing? I'm sure she's fine... What is she's not? She probably is.

She's dying. If she dies it's your fault. You're a failure, waste of space, good-for-nothing-fag that deserves to die. Kill yourself.

I shake the voice out of my head and Sprint back to Pierce's and Falling's bus, leaving Mum and Dad to make up on their own. As if she knew I needed to see her she was standing in the kitchen area of the bus slightly yelling at the fact that we have no orange juice.

I slightly laugh and run up to her. I grab her by the waist and turn her around. She looked as if she was about to hit me but when she saw it was me she dropped her hand and her features softened. Cute. Fucking amazingly adorable.

Perfect... She's perfect...

I quickly, yet gently, because I don't want to scare her, place my lips on hers. She freezes for a moment then kisses back. I'm in heaven. I'm an atheist but this is such a magical moment in time I never want to leave. We end up pulling away because we're both out of breath and we probably need to breath to live.

I rest my forehead against her and whisper,

"I love you."

No response...

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

SORRY FOR THE SHITTY WRITING

I TRIED I HOPE YOU LIKED IT

Stay Strong!

-DannieTheDino