Chapter Twelve

I walked back into the party bus to be met with a bunch of confused faces. I walked into the back lounge to where Sara was, Mum and Dad followed me. I looked at them all and said what I had to.

"Before tour I made my fourth attempt. Or tried to. Tony caught me while I was trying to get water to swallow the pills with and I guess he wanted to scare me because he attempted too. We made a deal that if he dies I do too and that if I die he does too. I got scared because from what he told me, he tried to come out to Mike and tell him that he likes him. Like, Tony fucking loves Mike. But I guess Mike shot him down pretty harshly because when I got to the bus Tony was crying in the back lounge watching... It was either Harry Potter or Star Wars... I can't remember. But I went over to cuddle with him and make him feel better but he wanted to test something I guess. He started making out with me and it got pretty heated. But Tony, being responsible, and a good human, knew when to stop. And he did. He the said to me, and I quote, 'if I can make a gay girl straight, I can make a set aight guy gay.' Don't hate me but there's something else I have to confess... I love Sara with all my heart. I can't love anyone else as much as I love her. I'm sorry mum and dad but it's true. I love her and I can't live without her." I finally stopped talking. Me being out of breath was an understatement. I was dying. It felt like I was holding my breath for years.

Sara's face flushed and she looked down. Mum and dad looked at me with the biggest smiles on their faces ever. I looked away and stood up. I was about to walk away when Sara grabbed my arm. I stopped walking and looked at her. She gave me a weak smile and looked down again. What am I supposed to do in a situation like this? I tried to lightly pull out of her grasp but she pulled me close. I could basically feel her heart beat against mine. She looked up at me and shyly smiled again. She brought both of her hands to each side of my face and cupped it. She looked down as if fighting with herself then suddenly, she kissed me. Full on, passionate, loving, caring kiss. She.... She cared about me? What the hell? Last time I talked to her she hated me... But... She loves me?

I'm so confused... This makes absolutely no sense what so ever. I... I don't understand. If someone hates you one second... But loves you the next... What does that make them?

Bipolar?

I don't care if she is, but I really think that she's not, she's still perfect to me. I love her in every single way. Everything about her was crafted by the gods and I love her so much. It's such a strong feeling, I have for her. And I makes my stomach turn. Wait... That might be because I haven't eaten in about... three... Four days? Four? Yea... That   sounds about right.

{AN} IT IS CURRENTLY  2:02am AND I CANT SLEEP. IM SO BORED AND I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN THE PERFECTIONS OF THE PERSON I LOVE THE MOST. SHES BEAUTIFUL AND SHES BEEN WRITING STORIES ON HE PROFILE Seanthenarwhal FOLLOW HER! READ HER BOOKS! LOVE HER! Wait. No. Don't love her. That's my job. I'll fight for her and she knows it.)