Chapter Seven

*Time Skip*

A month tomorrow. Even though the doctor said I wouldn't be able to walk for at least a month I started walking four days ago. It hurt like hell and I always got scolded by one of the guys when I was walking. But I was pretty good at it. I decided that after the guys went to practice, they always go to Mike's house because that's where they moved all the stuff after Alysha broke up with Mike. Speaking of that... Tony and Mike have been getting really, really, close. Is that Perrentes I smell? I hope so, they're so cute.

Anyway, I keep getting off track. After they leave to go jam, I'm going to leave a note on the table and try to longboard to school so I can find Sara. I need to talk to her. I need to be friends with her. God, I sound like an attention whore. Like, what the fuck.

I was just about to get off my board when my phone buzzed, I slowed down a bit and looked at it.

V- We're going to jam a little longer then planned. Be home at 9.

E- Okay, dad. Love you, be safe.

I looked up to be met with someone's shoulder in my face. I fell off my board and hit the pavement, hard. The wind was knocked out of me and I couldn't breath. Great. I started coughing. I pushed myself up a bit with my are so I was half lying on the ground and half propped up.

"Shit." Said the human I ran into. I looked up.

"R-ronnie Ra-Radke?" He smiled.

"A fan?" I kinda laughed but it was hard to when I had barley any air.

"I used to be. I s-still kinda am but you guys have been broken up f-for so long." He helped me off the ground. "What are you doing at this shithole?" I said referring to the school.

"Your dad did say you had a mouth on you," he laughed. "I got called in because my daughter got in a fight." Daughter? He has a daughter?

"You have a daughter?" I probably looked dumbfounded.

"Yeah, her name is Sara, she kinds dresses the way you do and she has blue hair. She really hates this school. She wants nothing to do with anyone from this place. She hasn't made any friends, just enemies."

"Don't I know it." I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" He asked slightly confused.

"I tried to be her friend and she completely shot me down. It kinda sucked." He looked at me apologetically.

"Well, FIR is going on tour with PTV. I could bring her. Force her to hang out with you." I instantly got scared. She'd hate me if he forced her.

"No, don't force to hang out with me, just.... Bring her on tour, please. I'd really appreciate it." He smiled at me.

"Will do kiddo."

What have I gotten into?...