Chapter Three

"W-why didn't you tell me?" He was in tears. Vic...... No...

"Tony?" I looked up at him. He was crying and looking around for something. "Bathroom, third drawer." He quickly ran into the bathroom and game out with alcohol wipes and bandages. He got to work cleaning my arm. Tears streaming down his flushed face. He looked tired and drained. Poor turtle.

"You should of told me. Why didn't you tell me? Does Vic know?" I shook my head. "Does Jaime know?" I kind of nodded my head.

"He doesn't know about this time. He also doesn't know about the text messages." I buried my head in my hands then realized I didn't know where my phone was. I need it. Tony could see the messages and show Vic and Jaime. No... I can't let that happen.

I quickly jumped up to grab my phone but I was really lightheaded and dizzy. I started falling when a pair of strong arms caught me. It wasn't Tony. I saw Tony looking though my phone with a disgusted look on his face. I looked up. Vic.

"W-why? W-we had a deal..." Tears were flowing. Not from him. My tears were flowing. I fucked up. I wouldn't be able to leave his side. I'd be a burden to his life.

'I'm such a fuck up. Just a little deeper and I would've been gone.i wouldn't be a burden to them any longer. Why the fuck didn't I go deeper?!' I thought to myself.

"You were never a burden and you never will be." When did Jaime get here?

"We just want you to be safe. We love you more than anything. Even Turtle." Vic smirked as he looked at Tony.

"Hey! I'm more loveable!" He joked, I laughed.

"Give it up Tony. I'm adorable. You should've kept your snake bites." He blushed when I mentioned his snake bites.

"Did you look up old pictures of me? Creep." I laughed and Jaime did too.

"I wouldn't be laughing skunk stripe." Jaime glared at me. "I may have did some research on fetus Pierce The Veil. You guys looked so.... Different."

It was silent for a bit. I didn't like it. I felt... Exposed. We were joking right after they found out how bad it was for me at school. I knew they all had fake smiles and fake laughs but I didn't want to believe that they were all fake.

I couldn't.

"Can I talk to Edan alone? Please?" Tony finally spoke.

All the guys nodded and left, closing to door behind them. Tony got up and kissed my cheek. I kew it was just a friendly gesture. He's 25 and I'm only 17.

"Pierce The Veil got back together. We're going on tour again. You have one more week of school then I don't care what Vic says but we're bringing you with us." He said with so much seriousness I cringed.

I instantly thought of that beautiful girl I saw on the first day. I made a plan.

Meet her.

Befriend her.

Hang out with her.

Invite her on tour.

Yep, great plan. She'll defiantly say yes. Note the sarcasm.

She'll never say yes.

"Can I bring a friend?" I say without thinking. Shit. She's not my friend yet...