Chapter Eight

Idiot...

Emo...

Fag..

They go on, and on, and on.

So many....

I was reading the text people have sent me. I've changed my number seven times. They keep getting it. How? Fuck me in the ass if I know.

She walked in.

"w-what's on your a-arms?" She asked scared. I looked down. Short sleeve, showed scars. Oldish. Four days old. So they look.... Scarish? Yep, sure.

"They're nothing. But it's not like you care." She gave me the 'I'm-going-find-out' look and she walked away. More awkward conversations. Three weeks into the tour and I found out that Tony has gotten into old habits. He's kissed Mike when he was 'drunk' but I knew he was sober as fuck. Sara, on the other hand. Has actually opened up to me a bit. Lately she's been kind of distancing herself so I haven't left the PTV/FIR party bus. They usually go out to a bar to party then when they get back they pass out on one of the three busses. I've been so antisocial that Vic and Jaime have been getting worried about me.

I decided to go have a shower and walk around the venue of the day. It was kind of a nice day, a little cloudy and kinda chilly. Good. A perfect reason to steal Jaime's 'Vans Off The Wall' hoodie. Man, I love that shirt. I was wearing his hoodie, my 'my band members are cuter than yours' shirt, white ripped jeans that looked like they had bloody hand prints everywhere, my blue beanie with a pompom on the end, and my red vans with black laces. Man... I really have been raised by PTV. I laughed at my own joke and left the bus.

I walked towards the PTV tent and walked to the front. No one got mad at me because they knew who I was. I'm the famous Fuenciado Daughter. Yay. I was asked for my pass and I showed the security then walked into the tent. The guys were sitting in the back.

"Hey, umm.. Dad?" I asked kind of worried.

"Yeah?" Jaime answered. (AN I'm going to start calling Vic mum and it's going to be totally normal.)

"Can I talk to you alone?"

"Sure."

We walked over to an empty tent for people that needed to cool down. No one was there so we took up the space.

"What is it sweetie?" Fuck me, how am I going to tell him? Wait, he's just like me, it's okay. He'll understand.

"I'm a lesbian." Wow, subtle much?

"I know." Wait, WHAT?!?!?!

"How the hell did you already know?!" I whisper yelled at him.

"The way you look at her. Sara, right?" I nodded "It's the same way I look at Vic or Vic looks at me. And lately... The way Tony has been looking at Mike." I giggled at the last part. "Since when do you giggle?"

"I don't know." I looked down remembering that Sara hates me. "But she hates me dad. She won't talk to me and when she does our conversations are short, and defiantly not sweet." He gave me an apologetic look.

"It'll take time for her to open up to you. I've been talking to Ronnie and he said she come from a broken home and she got abused everyday. She used to cut-" I accidentally cut him off.

"So when she asked what they were she knew all along. Why ask the question if you know the answer?" I mumbled.

"What, honey?"

"Oh nothing. Thanks for the advice dad!" I quickly ran back to the tent with the rest of the band mates. I walked towards Vic and sang "Muuuuuuuuuuuum.."

"Yes, dear?" I leaned towards his ear and whispered.

"I'm a lesbian and dad knows." He spat out the monster he was drinking.

"I KNEW IT! MIKE YOU OWE ME FIFTY BUCKS BY THE END OF THE DAY!"

"REALLY!? SHE IS?! IM SO PROUD OF YOU EDAN!!" Kill me now.

"Why would you say that?" I turned around and saw Sara standing behind me. How long has she been standing there? It doesn't matter because what she did next make me feel as safe as anyone could be. She hugged me. She hugged me. Holy shit she hugged me. I instantly hugged back after my state of shock wore off. She whispered in my ear.

"Meet me at the Party Bus in an hour." I nodded and she walked off. I turned around, flipped off Mike for making bets about my sexuality and left while saying "Don't make bets about my sexuality or you won't be able to do anything involving sexuality or sexual stuff ever again." Mike looked terrified and Vic looked amused.

What did Sara want to talk about? I have an hour for my thoughts to swim. This isn't good.

an hour passed and I'm outside of the Party Bus...