Chapter Fourteen

"Hello?"

"Uh, hey... Are you okay to talk right now?"

"Umm... Yea. What's up?"

"Well... I told her."

"Told who, and told them what?"

"The reason... The thing that caused us to cry for hours over the phone... And I told.... I told S-Sara."

"Sara..? Oh, the girl that you fell for at school... She was adopted by Ronnie and Ryan, right?"

"Yea that's her..."

"Then what'd she say?"

"She... She didn't say anything... She didn't show any emotion... Face was pale... Tears in her eyes... She thinks I'm a freak Mikayla! She hates me! I'd be better off with Mitch!"

"You would not! You can't just say you'd be better off dead! You're over reacting again... Calm your breathing... Lower your anxiety level.... Sit down and relax."

"Okay... I'm relaxed a bit now... What do I do now?"

"I gotta go so... Just stay sitting and relax... Don't do anything bad just think about how sad PTV would be if you died... Don't do that to them. I love you, sis, now be careful. Stay strong, keep in touch. Bye."

"Okay, love you too, cya."

With that she hung up. I was used to her calling me sis. When we were younger she'd always call me the little sister she never had. We grew up with that bond. Even when she left to London. I ended up laying on the grass looking up at the sky. I closed my eyes for a few seconds only to open them to someone flying at me. They landed on me and attacked me with kisses. Sara? When she pulled away I saw who it was... Selena. My ex. She's fucking crazy. She thinks that were still together but I broke up with her a few months back when I found her cheating on me. She was fucking a dude on my bed. So I did the only reasonable thing at the time. This was when PTV thought it was safe for me to live in my own house. I may or may not have  walked down stars and lit the kitchen on fire. She didn't see when when I walked in so they wouldn't know it set it on fire. I knew they wouldn't get hurt but I knew it's scare the living shit out of them.

I went back to PTV's house and told mum and dad what happened. Except the fire thing. I knew that they would drive me over there as soon as they heard. When we got there a bunch of firemen were putting my house out. I acted like I didn't know what happened and I knew there were pictures of PTV and me in the kitchen and I started crying. I ran up to Tony and he hugged me while I cried. He comforted me in a rough time. But now she's back. And Tony can't comfort me. I can get them to help me get her away from me though.

I pushed her off of me and sat up.

"Sel! We broke up! That's why I left you and never returned! You can't just attack me in kisses! What the fuck!?" I was a little mad okay? Who wouldn't be?

"We never broke up silly! You just needed a little space. So I waited for you! You're back now and here we are! Together." I stood up to leave but she latched herself to my arm. I huffed and started walking back to the busses. I finally shook her off my arm but no matter how many times I told her to go away, she kept following me.

When I walked onto the busses I looked at Mike with a 'crazy-is-back-and-I-need-your-help' look. He got the message and did something that is fucking crazy.