Stüpp.

[Kilyan]

We were up and running in a matter of seconds. The scream had come from downstairs, probably the living room so we practically flew down the stairs- with Luke stabilising me once as I stumbled over my still bruised leg- but soon enough we were in the living room.

"She's seeing something again." Skylar greeted us and with him, the sight of a sweating and writhing Jay in the middle of the floor.

"No!" She suddenly screamed and I saw Skylar wince terribly but he couldn't reach for her. We all knew that touching her during a vision could have fatal effects on her mental state. I sent Luke a worried glance and our gazes met halfway as he turned to me too. Eden had run back out of the room to grab chocolate and tea from the kitchen, to give Jay as soon as the vision was over.

This was the second major vision of hers she'd had since she came. There had been smaller ones, where her eyes would glaze over and her body grow stiff for a little bit before she recovered (the last time that had happened she'd run into Eddie's art supplies and was covered in paints when she came to again), but the only other time a vision had taken its toll to this extent was back during the attack in the bunker.

We'd been sitting next to her writhing body for a few minutes before she seemed to calm down. She hadn't said anything specific, except for the odd shout of someone's name, but everyone let out a sigh of relief when her eyes finally opened and she gasped. Her eyes searched the room frantically until they rested on Sky and she buried her face in his neck.

"Jay?" I tried, but Sky sent me an angry look and growled deep in his throat. I cocked a brow but didn't press it. I needed to know what she'd seen in case it put the pack in danger but I knew I wouldn't get far with her mate hanging over her like that. I felt a tug at my sleeve and looked to see Luke nodding towards the door; I sighed but followed.

"You need to focus on your surroundings more." He hissed as soon as the door had closed behind me and Lucian.

"What?" Lucian asked confused and I turned my head and sniffed the air. There was a weird scent mixed into the normal scents emitted from my pack.

"What is that?" I asked, but Luke just shrugged.

"Makri called." Eden exclaimed as she burst through the door and we hurried to follow her. She led us outside to the boarder of the forest and I growled when I smelt that foreign scent again. It smelled like dirt, fresh air and human blood.

"Makri says they appeared out of no where wanting to talk to the Alpha." Eden whispered quickly and I held Luke closer to my body when, as if they had heard them a group of naked people stepped out of the forest. Their bodies were pale but dirt was smudged everywhere and they reeked of blood. A frown formed on my forehead and I stared at the female who seemed to be leading the group. Her body was lithe and muscular, and her blonde hair hung into her face in wet tresses, while her pale blue eyes were focused on me but kept checking her surroundings as if she was expecting someone to attack them.

"What is this?" I growled and she stopped in her tracks. A tall man came up next to her, his shoulders wide and his whole body packed with muscle.

"Sind wir hier richtig? Sie scheinen nicht wirklich freundlich zu sein?"

"Sei still. Ich mach das schon." I stared at them trying to figure out what they had just said, but the language was beyond me. It sounded harsh and throaty and made me worry that they were going to attack. The woman took a step forward and I let out a warning growl.

"Answer me. What are you doing here and who are you?" She looked around nervously one more time before she opened her mouth to answer.

"We- we are Stüpp. We have come from Germany to talk, Alpha." Her voice was laced with a slight accent but her English was fluent and precise.