Meeting Samantha and the Family

My name is Samantha NightShade, I'm 20 years old and I live in Detroit with my family. I have two sisters Heather and Tori Nightshade and we live with our parents William and Sabrina Nightshade. Yea I know we have a weird last name but I love it, it makes us sound mysterious. My dad and I own a garage just outside mission city and my sister Heather and I own a beauty salon just two blocks down. Call me strange but I don't care I'm a very unique person. My mom is a teacher at Murray Wright High, the same school that my friend Sam Witwicky goes to. My youngest sister Tori goes to school online. She hated everyone picking on her and bullying her so we decided that going to school online in the comfort of our home would be best, she's doing great too. This is my story about how my sisters and I came to fall in love with certain members of the autobots and how our lives were changed forever.

* Heyy guys so this is my first story so if you notice any miss spellings or sentences that just don't sound right let me know. I know it was a short chapter but I'm  just starting and this is harder than I thought. I do not own transformers I'm just a fan. I own my characters some of the places I create are my own but as for Detroit I do not own anything. Hope you guys like it shoot me some ideas I can always use the help. I'll try to update once or twice a week. I'm in college and it's hard to write and study. Love you guys SamPrime out*