Resurrecting the truth

Samantha's POV
I felt heavy everything including my eyelids felt like metal had replaced my bones even my skin. I could still breath, hear, feel , heck I could smell too but something was off about all this. As I lay there in the dark I started to feel warm,I felt energy flowing through me. I tried opening my eyes and I managed to make them flutter slightly..I tried again and this time they opened. Looking around I knew I wasn't on earth, everything was metallic and dark, but the sky oh Primus the sky was beautiful. On earth the stars were fuzzy due to our atmosphere separating us, but here they were clear. I could see thousands of them including a few galaxies and just so many different things. I tried sitting up and found that I could move again, when I stood up I noticed something. I was a lot taller and I mean super taller,I took a step forward and when my foot hit the ground it sounded like metal striking metal. I looked down and almost screamed, my legs were metal and so was the rest of my body! I held my arms out in front of me and I still couldn't believe what I was seeing. I ran my hands across my face and the rest of my body and confirmed what I already knew...I was a robot like Orion

Optimus's POV 

I was pacing the entire length of my room consumed with panic. I watched Starscream break my beautiful femme saw his talon shred through bone and muscle . Every time I though it about my spark hurt, I just couldn't bear the thought of her dying because I couldn't save her. "Argggh" I punched the wall beside the door leavening a dint the size of my fist. I should have told her who and what I was sooner, I should have told her what she was!!. Every time I closed my optics I could see her broken form in my servos, every time I closed my optics I could hear her scream, hear her calling out for me to save her.. But I couldn't. The only thing that kept me from tearing my own spark out was what I saw before she passed into darkness. Just before she closed those beautiful brown eyes those eyes that i saw every time I closed mine, they changed that sudden flash of blue told me she might pull though and I pray to Primus she does. I will fight for her and protect her family if it's the last thing I do. I was starting to fall hard for her but would she love me now that she knew I wasn't human?

Samantha's POV

I have been walking for a while now, there was nothing here but dust. It swirled around me the whole time I walked but luckily it didn't bother my eyes. I felt like I was being watched so I was jumpy, very jumpy.Getting tired of walking I sat down under a tall tower that creaked ominously in the wind but something told me it would hold. *sigh* I just want to go home I miss all of them. All of a sudden out of the corner of my optics I saw a bright light. I put my servo up to block out some of it and stood up, as I watched the light I saw shapes moving towards me. Standing in front of me were these huge robots and they began to form a circle around me. I couldn't make out much about them but deep down I knew I could trust them. Suddenly the tallest one spoke to me"we have been watching you for a long long time. You are the only one of your kind, our greatest creation. His voice was deep and it vibrated through my entire body."What am I!" I demanded, I was tired of being in the dark about everything and I wanted to get back home. "You are a cybertonian angel one of our greatest guardians. If only we hadn't lost your kind during the war..maybe then we could have saved our planet." He said sadly. "What are you talking about!? I'm just a 20 year old woman that lives with her family, and runs two businesses!!!" I screamed up at him. "You are so much more. You are our last hope in restoring our home. But you will not be alone, you will have help." He stated. I snorted "who will that be?" I asked while putting my servos on my hips. "Optimus prime and his autobots along with your family " I looked at him shocked. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY FAMILY, AND WHO IS OPTIMUS PRIME !!!?" I screamed up at him falling to my knees.

"He is our last descendent and he cares for you greatly" my helm snapped up at this but I couldn't speak my mouth had run dry. "Trust him Samantha, you two have more in common than you think." He said gently. I sighed heavily then asked "who are you anyway?" He chuckled "you should know, you've said my name quite a few times this week." "Primus!?" I asked and I say him nod his helm. "Umm ok, but when can I go home and will I be human or this.?" I asked gesturing at my new body. "You will be human until the time for your true self to reveal itself comes...which is soon both for you and your sisters." I felt my heart clinch when he said my sisters would change also. "Are they the same as me?" I asked. "No but your powers are without equal should you wish to make your sisters the same as you, you may be able to. We don't fully know the extent of your powers only that they are extraordinary ." I shivered at that and stood up. "Go now return to Optimus and your sisters, we will be watching over you." The light began to fade and I felt myself falling.