A great morning

*Samantha's POV
I woke up early this morning because I was super excited for some reason. I took a shower and got dressed in a pair of camo pants and a red tank top I put on my black combat boots then put my hair into its infamous hairstyle the three ponytails looping them all together. As I was doing my make up which was the usual I noticed something really strange. My eyes which are a dark chocolate brown started changing colors. One minute they were brown then they would turn a deep blue, you know that deep blue ocean color you only see on TV or those super dreamy pictures on Google. It kind of freaked me out to be honest but after about 5 minutes it stopped. *sigh* "Thank Primus" I said.." Wait who the frag is Primus" I asked my reflection " and why do I keep saying frag?" I know it sounds strange but I felt super comfortable saying them like I had been my entire life. Shaking my head I grabbed my purse and my keys and walked downstairs. When I got to the kitchen I saw my sisters.

"Hey guys what's up" I asked while grabbing a bowl my box of captain crunch and the milk then sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen. They both turned around with huge grins on their faces  I looked up from my breakfast and stared at them. "Alright spill whats got yall looking so happy!?" I asked while going back to my breakfast. They just started giggling and pointed to something behind me. I finished my breakfast and wiped my mouth with a napkin before turning around. When I did I almost fell off the stool because Orion, Ethan, and Bee were sitting in the living room. Bee was trying to hold back a laugh but was failing miserably, Ethan just had this smirk on his face that said I should be more alert, and Orion had this amused look but his eyes were twinkling.

"Ummm good morning." I croaked out before Bee fell off the couch laughing so hard he started crying and holding his stomach. Ethan started laughing too then Orion and soon my sisters I felt my face heat up and I knew I was red as a tomato so I buried my face in my hands until I felt arms around me. When I looked up it was Bee." Don't worry Sam,we won't tell anyone that we cracked your badass persona." He started laughing again and walked away before I could punch him over to my little sister and kissing her cheek. Tori was wearing a pair of white skinny jeans with a black tank and red knee high boots. Her hair was in a thick braid since she had a lot of hair her bangs were curled over her eyebrows and she looked really cute with a little bit of makeup. Ethan walked over to me and patted me on the head making me growl in annoyance which made him chuckle thene walked over to Heather and picked her up by the waist spinning her around and kissing her cheek before sitting her down. She was also wearing skinny jeans but they were a dark green matching her purple shirt and vans. Her hair was braided back in a french braid with just a few strands hanging around her face. She finished off the look with her black and purple snap back. I got up and left the kitchen since it was now crowded and met Orion in the living room.

He chuckled when he saw me looking at the floor instead of him so he lifted my chin up so I was looking at him. "You look great this morning." He said while smiling. "Thanks you look good too Orion" and he really did he was wearing a different shirt than yesterday. Today he was wearing a blue button down but he left the first couple of buttons open. I saw what looked like a tattoo on his left peck but I didn't say anything. "So what are you guys doing here.? Our parents are off visiting family in the country this weekend." I said looking at Orion with a slightly serious expression. "Heather texted Ethan and told him and Tori texted Bee." He said while smirking. "Oh really..wait when did they exchange numbers!?" I was surprised that I missed that Orion noticing my change in mood put his hand on my shoulder. "It's ok I missed it too. I'm actually glad they did because I wanted to ask you something." He said "Oh really and what would that be?" I asked with a big smile. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked softly looking into my eyes. The entire room had gone quiet, the four in the kitchen especially my sisters were holding their breath waiting on my answer. Was I ready for this again could I let myself connect to someone again? All these thoughts were running through my head so fast that I hadn't noticed Orion look completely crestfallen by my lack of an answer. I looked up at Orion and saw a swirl of emotions confusion,pain, a will to do good, and maybe something else?

I took a deep breath and said "Of course Orion I would love to." At that moment everyone let out a sigh of relief including Orion. He smiled and held my hand tightly in his and all I could do was smile. "Do I need to change or anything before we go?" I asked gesturing to my clothes. "No you're perfect " he said smiling and making me blush. The four in the kitchen started to walk outside when I said "Where do you two think you're going with my sisters!?" I asked seriously with my hands on my hips and tapping my foot. Ethan spoke up  "We are taking them to a movie and dinner if that's fine with you." He didn't look or sound annoyed by me asking so I sighed. "Ok but for Primus sake please be careful." Everyone looked at me like I had just grown another head. "Ummm Sam who's Primus? Tori asked me looking at Heather then to me. "Honestly I have no clue I've been saying some really weird things lately." I said while pinching the bridge of my nose. The guys glanced at each other for a moment then Bee broke the silence. "Well not to try and rush or anything but we do need to leave before the movie starts." He said while making a move for the door pulling my sister with him. "Oh ok but you two had better keep an eye out and take care of them or I'll kick both of your asses!!!" I yelled after them from the porch with Orion trailing behind me. They just waved as they drove away. Heather with Ethan in his truck and Tori with Bee in his Camaro. *sigh* "don't worry Samantha they will be fine I promise." Orion said while putting his hand on my shoulder. I brought my hand up and put in on top of his. "Thanks Orion." I smiled and turned towards him, "so what do you have planned for us today.?" I asked while looking up at him. He just chucked and said "Lock up your house and we will leave."

I locked the door after letting Goliath out and turned on the invisible fence but when  I turned around  Orion was standing behind me with a blindfold, I raised an eyebrow earning a chuckle from him"I want to surprise you." He said while tying the blindfold carefully behind my head without pulling my hair. "Ummm how am I gonna get in your truck if I can't see?" Suddenly I felt myself being lifted up bridal style and carried across the yard to his truck. I heard the door open but don't remember him letting me go so he could open it, but I didn't say anything. He placed me in the seat strapped me in and shut my door. I heard him get in on the drivers side and smiled. "What are you smiling about?" He asked and I could hear the smile in his voice. "This is my first time being in a semi instead of working on one." I said . He chuckled and with that the truck started up. I couldn't help the laugh that bubbled up in me so I just threw my head back and laughed. I felt the cab warm up a little but didn't really pay any attention to it. "So where are we headed?" I asked again but all I got was a "you'll see." Before we pulled out and headed down the road. So I just leaned back with the biggest smile on my face that hasn't been there in a while.

*ok guys I need some help what do you think should happen with Samantha and Optimus on their date..heck where should they go! Any ideas?...