Kicking Deceptacon Butt!

Arg!!! I charged Optimus with my sword drawn I struck and he brought his blade up to met mine. He locked our blades together at the hilts and brought his face close to mine. "You're getting better sweet spark." I smiled and leaned closer to him, "and you just let me win." I purred then pushed our swords up while spinning behind him and kicked his legs out from under him making him topple back and land with a thud. I smirked as he sat up on his elbows then walked over to him making sure I swayed my hips. His optics tinted over with purple but he kept his composure until I straddled his waist and held my blade under his chin. "I believe this makes the score Optimus 10 Phoenix 4?" I smirked "it appears you are right my dear." He chuckled and I stood up pulling him with me. We sheathed our swords and started walking out of the training room, just as we were walking into the hanger a purple and green hummer came speeding towards us before it transformed into shadow who launched herself at me. I went flying backwards and landed hard on my back, I grunted and tried to sit up but she was sitting on me. "Can I help you with something Shadow?" I asked annoyed "you know what happens this Thursday right?!" She bounced on my chest. "Hmmmm let me guess you're birthday right?" I raised a metal eyebrow and smirked. "Yessssss it's my birthday!!!!, I'm so excited what are we going to do??" I laughed and pushed her off and stood up, Optimus walked over to me and put his arm around me. "Don't worry shadow we'll come up with something special." She squealed and ran off; probably to find Ironhide, they made a point to train as often as possible and she loved it.

She was a weapons expert just like him too, Blade Runner was a lot like Bee. She loved to play pranks and video games...yea Ratchet made some gaming systems big enough for a transformer. Bee had every console and every game you could imagine. It was awesome to say the least, I didn't play much anymore I would go out and sit at the top of the base and meditate. It helped keep my anger in control when I wasn't with Optimus. Optimus and I were just about to go for a drive when the alarms went off, I heard my sisters scream and the guys laughing as they all ran into the main hanger. Ratchet when to the computer and pulled up a map and I saw a red dot flashing on the screen. "Looks like the deceptacons have found another energon mine,and we need it. The femmes depleted most of it when they were going through their transformation." Ratchet stated "gee thanks" Blade grumbled balling her servos into fists. "Easy sis" I patted her shoulder "besides he's right we took a lot of it..so we should help get it back!" I stated firmly looking up at Optimus. "NO! Phoenix I understand that you feel responsible but we can't risk you and you sisters falling into Megatrons servos especially you!" I could feel his anxiety through the bond so I sent a wave of reassurance and I saw him relax a little.

"Optimus I know you're worried but you know as well as I that we can't stay hidden forever, you guys have been training us to fight cons for days now. I can go in with you and we can take out a few before calling for the others to come in after us and help take out the rest." I stood in front of Optimus looking him in his optics and I know he could feel my determination . He vented before looking back at me Ratchet "open a ground bridge to those coordinates but make sure we are far enough away that we won't be detected immediately." Ratchet nodded his helm and turned to the computer "Ironhide Bumblebee I want you two along with Shadow Gun and Blade Runner to wait until one of us radios back for you to charge in." Ironhide grunted and loaded his cannons while Bee loaded his, Shadow loaded hers as well while Blade twirled her daggers and a bow appeared on her back. I looked at my new family and swore nothing would happen to them. "Phoenix you ready?" I nodded at Optimus and snapped my face mask into place and drew my twin swords on in my each servo, Optimus nodded his head also and snapped his face mask in place and pulled out his gun.

We ran through and were immediately surrounded by thick trees, I could hear water near by but I could also heard drilling and arguing up ahead. Optimus signaled for me to keep quiet and to stay behind him. I rolled my optics but did as he asked, I put my swords on my back and my bow appeared in my hands I pulled back on the string a little and a silver arrow appeared. I nodded to Optimus and we started forward, there was a bright red deceptacon and a silver one with black tattoos. They were watching a bunch of smaller ones.."those are vehicon's..they like to attack in groups, but are easily dispatched." Optimus whispered to me I nodded my helm and turned my gaze back on the deceptacons, the vehicon's were busy digging and carrying the energon to crates. I pointed to the two deceptacons on the ledge, "who are they," Optimus followed my gaze and growled "I'm surprised you don't remember Starscream but the red one is Knock out." I looked closer and it finally clicked that the silver one was Starscream, my optics turned green and I notched an arrow aiming it towards his spark. Optimus saw me however and placed his servo over mine lowering it. I wanted to be angry at him but couldn't, if I hadn't been for Starscream almost killing me I never would have found out who I am. I vented and closed my eyes leaning against Optimus who wrapped his arm around my shoulders, he kissed my helm and I vented ,my eyes were no longer green but blue. We nodded and stood "you charge right; away from Starscream and Knock out and take out as many of those vehicon's as you can." I nodded my head and drew my swords, but just as I was about to make my move Optimus grabbed me from behind and crashed his lips down on mine. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back, when he pulled away he wouldn't look at me but I knew what he was feeling. He was scared that Megatron was going to take me and leave him alone again and I knew that if that did happen his spark wouldn't be able to handle the grief. I sent him a wave of reassurance to let him know how much I loved him. We both put our face masks into place and charged the deceptacons with mighty battle cries.