More trouble and new family members

I was on patrol with Optimus and so far everything was quite,I was super excited because today was Shadow's birthday and we were meeting the new recruits later tonight. I didn't know who was coming only thing I knew was that there would never be a dull moment at the base. "Phoenix are you ready for tonight?" Optimus asked, we were currently driving through a jungle looking for deceptacons and energon mines. "Yes!! Haha I haven't sat around a bonfire in forever." I said through the com link, Optimus chuckled, "this will be a first for me but I'm sure it will be fun, Ironhide was planning to distill some of our high energy energon since human drinks don't do anything for us." I heard laughter then a thought can to mind "hey why don't we try moonshine? I know it's a human drink but it's strong enough to make vehicles run" Optimus was quite for a moment "I just told Ironhide to get us some, he said he would get every flavor he could. What did he mean by flavor, is their more than one type," yes there a bunch of different flavors but they are amazing trust me." I drove up beside him as we came to a stop and transformed.

"So far so good but we shouldn't let our guard down" Optimus said glancing at me, I put my hands on my hips and looked at him "you're still worried after what happened last time?" I chuckled. "You are my mate...it's my job to worry about you " I smiled and kissed his cheek, "I'll be fine I promise...remember I've been working on my fighting techniques." He chuckled and pulled me in the direction we needed to go. "I know love, now let's do what we need too and get back to base" "alright, but I'll take point!" I walked in front of Optimus and held my hand up and my black and silver bow appeared. I heard Optimus pull out his sword and load his gun, we were walking for about 30 minutes when we started hearing noises. I motioned to Optimus letting him know I heard commotion up ahead and we both snapped our face masks on; Optimus took point and I stayed close to him scanning our surroundings to make sure nothing would sneak up on us. The forest around us started to thin until we were surrounded by boulders. "Why can't we find an energon mine in a lake or something I'm tired of rocks." I mumble, I felt Optimus's laugher through our bond and smiled, we hid behind a rock wall and Optimus peaked around the corner. I felt his anger and nearly choked on it, he was beyond pissed but I didn't know why. From where I was standing the wall blocked out any sound, so whatever or whoever was behind the wall was going to have one hell of a day after he was finished.

Optimus's POV
I looked around the corner and saw Megatron, he was standing on the ledge overseeing the work his vehicon's did. Below him were Knock Out and Starscream; the three were discussing a subject very personal to me and I knew I never should have let Phoenix come with me on this mission. But I know how much she loves being in the field and I couldn't deny her the joy of coming on patrol with me, but with Megatron here and knowing that he wanted Phoenix made me worry almost uncontrollably. "Primus watch over us."I thought

Megatron's POV

"Master how do you suppose we capture Phoenix?... She is just a strong as Prime if not stronger." Starscream said in his wheezing voice. "I don't care how it's done I just want her captured, she could become my greatest weapon and Primes greatest enemy." Megatron growled "besides she is one of the last femmes and if i am to build an army I'll need her help to do so." He clinched his fist and looked down on the vehicons watching their progress, "My lord how do you expect to get her to join our side, she fought loyally beside Optimus and the other autobots." Knock Out said, "besides she has sister why not capture one of them?" Megatron back handed him sending him flying into the hole the vehicons were working in. "You fool she cares for the autobots and she'll do anything to keep them alive, even carry my new army... Also a cybertonian Angel would do anything to keep her mate alive." "As for her sisters, no they wouldn't be sufficient it must be Phoenix!" Megatron's eyes tinged purple at the thought of Phoenix and he shuddered he had never craved another femme but he did crave Phoenix!