A Very Merry Christmas

Well today was Christmas Eve and I was so excited, the base had been decorated in a flash after everyone saw the ring. I wasn't allowed to do anything thanks to Optimus spoiling our surprise to my sisters, they insisted that I direct them instead so I did.  Blade and Shadow nearly crushed me, Arcee even hugged me which was very shocking but then I noticed the tears in her optics. I found out from Optimus that she had lost someone very close to her many years ago and I could only imagine the feelings my recent engagement brought up. I hugged the three of them again and I felt the tension between Arcee and myself fade away. The guys surrounded Optimus and showered him with congrats and pats on his back, Ratchet was beaming because he knew Optimus's spark was in poor condition but now that the two of us had bonded and were now engaged his spark was healing quickly. I walked over to Optimus and wrapped my arms around him while he wrapped me in his, he leaned down to kiss me and a flash went off followed by snickering. Bee had managed to snap a picture of us but what caught my optics where my sisters pointing up. When I looked I saw the biggest bunch of mistletoe hanging above our helms, Optimus chuckled then pulled me in for another kiss.

Looking around I felt my optics fill with tears, the hanger was beautiful there were lights all across the room hanging from the ceiling and above the door ways. They even had lights around Ratchets computer which was funny since the old mech asked them not too. Bee ran past me wearing a yellow and black Santa hat with a giggling Blade right behind him wearing a red and black one.  Giggling I grabbed a red one off the couch and held it behind my back while walking over to Optimus who was talking with Ironhide and Ratchet. "I'm proud of you Optimus you have a very strong and very lovely mate, she will be an excellent mother to your sparkling and you will be an excellent father." Ratchet shook servos with Optimus "I'm a very lucky mech that's for sure and so are Ironhide and Bee." Ironhide chuckled "Yes we are Prime now we just need to find a femme for doc and we'll be set." he roared with laughter while Ratchet glared at him.

"Now now boys are the three of you playing nice, because I would hate to have to get my sisters after you" Ironhide gulped while Ratchet and Optimus laughed, while they were laughing I took the opportunity to put the Santa hat on Optimus. "Sweet spark what did you put on me?" I giggled and took a picture of Optimus who was still smilling I showed it to him and he smiled even more before kissing my helm. Ironhide was about to laugh when Shadow came out of nowhere and stuck a green Santa hat on him, he grumbled a little but eventually smiled and followed her over to couch closest to the tree. Our tree was humongous it was as tall as Optimus and just as wide, Optimus was the only one that could put the star on the top while everyone else decorated it. There were pictures of all of us mixed in with the colorful lights and ornaments and it made it feel like home. Goliath was stretched on in front of the couch Optimus and I would sit on while Bee and Blade were curled up on the other. Arcee was wearing a blue Santa hat and holding two others in her servo, "Arcee where did bulkhead go?" She just smiled and pointed to the ground bridge as a bright blue and green flash light up the room and three bots walked through.

"We're back everyone" we laughed as Bulkhead walked in with his arms held high and a smaller bot trailed behind him, I noticed it was another femme. She was blue and silver with bright pink optics, her body build resembled mine just a little but she didn't have the pipes on her shoulders like I did plus she was thinner, her audio receptors resembled a cat and she had two long cables with blades on the ends that looked like pony tails. I saw her glance my way so I offered her a warm smile. She smiled back and followed Bulkhead who embraced Arcee with a laugh, "I found her, you didn't tell me this was your younger sister she nearly took my helm off." Arcee laughed then hugged her sister who hugged her back "everyone I would like to introduce you to my sister Storm Riser." Everyone offered her a warm welcome making the young femme blush and hide behind her sister who stuck a blue Santa hat on her helm. "Hey what about us!" I looked over and saw Smokescreen with his servos on his hips "We just had to save the best for last didn't you know that?" Everyone laughed then smokescreen brought a femme from behind him, she was solid white which was very rare and only a certain species of Cybertonian had that solid color. "You're one of the Cybertonian Star Chasers aren't you?" everyone looked at me like I had gone crazy but she smiled "Yes I am and you must be one of the Angels I've heard about." I laughed then looked at Smokey "How much did you tell her?" "just the basics I didn't spill any secrets beside Optimus would have killed me."