Lovers Embrase

*this is a lemon so if you don't want to read it don't. I hope you enjoy it and I love you all keep sending me ideas I love hearing from y'all!*

So the prank went better than we planned, but now I had a feeling I was in big trouble. Optimus carried me all the way to his room looking ahead the entire time only speaking when I spoke. When we got to his room he held me with one arm so he could punch in the code to his door, as the door opened he walked in still holding me with one arm, turned around shut the door and locked it. He held me in his arms as he walked to the shower and sat me down on the bench that ran along the inside of his cave shower.
When I looked up at him his optics were bright purple and I shuddered under his gaze and looked at the ground,'he chucked and turned on the shower along with some music. At first I thought he was taking a shower by himself until I heard his armor clank to the floor beside me. I jerked my head up and found myself staring at his perfectly sculpted body, along his chest were a few scares from pervious battles but he was toned which is surprising since we are all technically robots. He smirked when he saw me staring and motioned for me to stand; I did but very hesitantly I sucked in air when he pulled me close to him and nibbled on my ear. I moaned when he started kissing down my neck and nibbled on the sensitive wiring that was exposed by my armor. He then unclipped my armor pieces and one by one they all clanged to the floor at our feet. I felt his sensor rod press tightly against my port and I couldn't suppress the shudder that ran through me.
"Trust me sweet spark. " Optimus whispered huskily sending sparks of electricity through me. I felt his arms under my butt as he picked me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist while he stepped into the shower. I felt the water cascade down my back and I sighed in relief as some of the tension left my body, it had been a long week for sure with all the fighting and training I haven't really had time to relax except for Shadows birthday. Optimus chuckled and pulled me tighter to him "maybe now you can relax" I smiled and pulled him toward me crushing my lips with his, his servos roamed over my body as he depend our kiss moaning when I grasped his sensor rod rubbed against my port then I started to grind against him.
  Then next thing I knew the water was shut off and I was pinned under him on his berth, he licked and nibbled his was down my chest, then my stomach and finally his helm was between my legs. I was quivering with anticipation and when I felt his tongue enter my port, I arched my back while grasping the edges of the berth, Optimus held my thighs as his tongue danced across the sensitive wiring making me moan and cry out in pure bliss. I felt heat pool at the base of my stomach and I arched my back as Optimus licked the sweet energon that was flowing freely. "Optimus." I moaned I heard him chuckle as he kissed his way back up my body and capture my lips in a fiery kiss, I bit down on his lips making him growl. I flipped him on his back and started licking and nibbling down to his rod, I could feel it pressing against my stomach as I lowered myself down. I grasped it tightly in my servo then let my tongue slowly roam around its head drawing small moans from Optimus. I squeezed slightly as I started to move my servo up and down his shaft, his moans were music to my ears. I wrapped my mouth around him and what I couldn't get to my servo could, I moved my helm and servo in sync causing Optimus to grip the berth as I sent waves of ecstasy coursing through him.
I hummed slightly making him feel the vibrations and pushing him to his overload "Phoenix I'm," he grunted as he released himself in my mouth, he tasted like energon but it was sweeter, I didn't swallow yet; instead I saw up and look at him. His optics were bright purple and he was panting, I swallowed his energon making his optics widen I felt something wet drip down my chin and onto my breast. I smirked then ran my digit over catching any that escaped then licked my finger. "Mhmmmm you taste so sweet" I purred. 
Optimus flipped me under him and crashed his lips to mine, "I want you!" I gasped when he broke away he looked at me and noticed I was shaking from built up desire and nervousness . "This will hurt only for a moment sweet spark" he kissed me and aligned himself with my port before pushing his rod in gently. I gasped when I felt the shear size of him, I wrapped one leg around him as he continued pushing himself in. When he was fully inside he lay there letting me get use to his size before thrusting gently, I moaned and pulled him closer as his thrusts started to get faster. He squeezed the wiring that created my breasts and licked the bundle of wires in the center creating waves of pleasure. I dragged my nails down his back causing him to growl and drive himself into me, by this point I didn't care if anyone heard us all I cared about was him. I rolled him under me so I was on top and rocked my hips against him making him grab my hips as he thrust with me in time with me. I dug my nails into his chest as wave after wave of pleasure pooled in my stomach, our cries of pleasure echoed around us as we both reached our overloads. Optimus's pulled me down and crushed my lips with his before rolling over on top again. He thrust harder and faster making me cry out his name as he drove us both over the edge. I felt it when he reached his overload and released himself inside me, he collapsed on top of me struggling to catch his breath, he picked his helm up and looked at me before gently kissing me and pulling his sensor rod out of me. I shuddered when he did which made him chuckle as he lay beside me. I scooted closer to him and he threw a sheet over us before he wrapped his arm around me holding me tight, I sighed and nuzzled my helm under his chin, he kissed my helm before saying "sweet dreams Phoenix I love you " "I love you too Optimus." I kissed his chest and let my optics flutter offline and slip into a blissful recharge.

*Im so sorry this is a short chapter but I promise the next one will be longer, Spoiler Optimus and Phoenix are in for a huge surprise! Love y'all