Prologue

Hooray! Another new story that I probably won't be uploading for a while xD Yeah, no, this is just the Prologue-it's basically a fanfiction about my friend Amber ( xAmberr_1Dx ) and I am lucky to know her and have her as a friend-she is fantastic-but anyway, I've been writing fanfics for a couple of my other friends and she was neaking me about writing ones for other people and it got me thinking about one for her...and here we are :D

I may change the name, idk, I'm not sure if I like it or not :/ Give me ideas for a new title!

Picture- One Direction

Video- One Direction performing 'More Than This' live on the radio!

Prologue

Amber's POV

The red light flickered off and I removed my headphones, hooking them around the microphone in front of me.

"Nice work, Amber." Holly, the secretary and my good friend, poked her head around the door.

"Thanks, Holly." I took the drink out of her outstretched hands.

"Oh, and the boys from One Direction are here. You've got four songs lined up like they said, right?" She checked.

"Sure, they're on automatic now. Send them in, would you?" I settled down in my seat and took a sip of my drink. Seeing as my job as a radio DJ and presenter involved constantly talking, a drink every so often was very much appreciated.

"Hello?" I almost dropped my mug in surprise. I expected them in soon but not that soon. I quickly put my drink on the side and stood up.

"Hi!" I probably shouldn't be starstruck, seeing as I meet celebrities all the time, but I love these boys. They're one of my all time favourite bands and having them on my own show is amazing-heck, having my own show is awesome in itself. "I'm Amber! Nice to meet you!" I held out my hand and each of the boys shook it. I was having to concentrate very hard on not going into ultimate fangirl mode.

"It's great to meet you, Amber." Liam, who was the first to shake my hand, smiled warmly at me. The rest of the boys said very much the same, and I showed them to their stations around the circular desk. They each had a computer screen, a set of headphones and a microphone to speak into. Harry and Zayn were on either side of me, with Niall directly opposite me, and Louis and Liam next to Niall and opposite each other.

"So, guys, when we go back on air I'll introduce you, and we'll get on with the show, alright?"

"Sounds good to me." Zayn grinned at me, slipping on his headphones. I nodded, my lips pressed together to disguise my over-happy smile.

"Okay, we're on air in three, two...welcome back to 'Gold', I'm Amber Perez and my new guests in the studio are the lovely boys from One Direction! Say 'hello', boys!"

"Hello!" They chorused.

"How are you all today?" I asked them.

"We're good thanks, Amber, how are you?" Harry asked.

"I'm good thanks! Alright, you have been tweeting, emailing and texting in all day with your questions for the boys, and we're going to pick some and answer them! Are you ready boys?"

"Definately."

"Bring it on."

"Yup."

"Yeah."

"Sure!"

"Alright, the first question is from Faith in London and she wants to know-"

~*~

After the show finished, I reminded all the listeners about the week ahead.

"Remember that this isn't the last you'll see of One Direction on 'Gold;, one boy will be joining me every day for the next five days to help me produce and DJ for a day! I'll see you tomorrow at the same time but this time with DJ Malik! Goodbye everyone!" I flicked the switch and took off my headphones.

"Nice work today, boys." I grinned and hi-fived them as we walked out of the booth.

"Thanks Amber. I'll see you tomorrow then?" Zayn checked.

"Yeah-make sure to get here early so we can run through everything."

"Sure. See you then." He shot me a winning smile, and ran after the boys who had already left.

I smiled and had a minature fangirl-only stopping when Holly interrupted me.

"Looks like someone's got a date tomorrow then." She teased. I rolled my eyes.

"He's coming in for his job-to talk on the show. I'd hardly call that a date." I said, pointedly.

"Whatever you say, Amber." She grinned wickedly from behind her desk. I rolled my eyes and took my keys out of my bag.

"See you tomorrow, Holly."

"Bye, Amber!"

Tomorrow was going to be interesting, that's for sure.