Morning

[hey! sorry,  I know I posted chapter four almost an hour ago but I wanted to keep writing and then I threw this together! Enjoy!]

          You stayed in your room the rest of the day and the night. You went on your laptop multiple times but most of the time you were in and out of sleep. You had just woken up for the millionth time tonight. You reached over to the edge of the bed where your phone was (it would have been on the SIDE TABLE but i guess not. Thanks Jasper) and turned it on. You scowled at your screen because you forgot to turn the brightness down. You fought threw the burning sensation in your eyes and saw the time. Three in the fucking morning.
"Oh boy three am." The sarcasm was heavy in your voice.
          You looked past your phone into the darkness of your room. You noticed two glowing dots and a bright shine between them reflecting the light of your phone. You shined your phone at the source and squeaked and jumped up straight in your bed. Jasper was fucking staring at you. While you slept. In the dark. What the fuck.
"What the hell are you doing?!" You said angered but quiet
"What? What did i do?" She said confused
You sighed "Why the hell are you watching me sleep?"
"What do you mean by sleep i don't know what that is." She said leaning forward and resting her head in her hand.
"How the fuck do you not know wha- ya know what, no. I'm not explaining something so simple to you. Just- just get out!" You said pointing to your door
"Remember what I said earlier yesterday? About you not telling me what to do?"
"Uuugh." You crained your neck back before falling back into your pillows. You rolled over and faced your wall "just, shut your trap, okay?" You replied, pissed off
A soft 'hmpf' was the last thing you heard before you dozed off again

          Once you awoke, light was coming through your blinds and you sat up and yawned. It was Monday and you had to go to work. You looked at your phone: 5:30am. Good, you had two and a half hours to get ready. You got out of bed and shivered when your feet touched the cold wood floors. Once you stood you immediately stretched. You looked over at where Jasper WAS sitting and thankfully she was gone.

          You walked out of your room and into the bathroom and locked the door. You turned on the shower and undressed. Right as you stepped in, you heard the doorknob wiggle.
"Knock it off, Jasper" you yelled to her. Once you told her off, she stopped. Maybe she was realising she wasn't fully in charge here...hopefully. You got to enjoy a half hour shower in peace.
          Once you got out, you dried your hair slightly with a towel, the wrapped it around your body and tucked it in place. You brushed your wet hair straight and brushed your teeth. Once you were done in the bathroom you unlocked the door and was startled to death. Jasper was standing right in front of the door when you opened it. You caught your breath and scowled at her.
"Can you leave me alone for at LEAST 20 minutes, please?"  You asked slightly angered. She furrowed her eyebrows and squinted down at you before moving out of the way. You walked over and into your room and angrily looked at her before shutting your door.  You sighed and put on your work clothes. Once you were done you walked back into the bathroom and hung up your towel.
          You walked into the main part of the house and Jasper stared at you from the couch. You walked near her and looked at the TV, which was off, and back to look at Jasper with a 'are you fucking kidding me' expression. She had been sitting here staring at a blank screen for the past 15 minutes.
          You reached down for the remote on the coffee table when Jasper grabbed your wrist and pulled you over to her. Your faces were centimeters apart. You looked at each other for a moment before Jasper's face became a dark orange and she grunted and pushed you away. You grabbed at your wrist and stared at her angry and concerned. What the hell was she just thinking of doing? You continued to stare at her with same expression and she meet your eyes. You reached down for the remote again and picked it up. You faced the TV and turned it on to whatever channel was on and Jasper just stared at it like you just did witchcraft in front of her.
          You walked towards the kitchen and pulled out a pan and went to the fridge for eggs. You cracked two of them into the pan and opened a cabinet and pulled two pieces of bread out and put them in the toaster. You leaned against the counter until the eggs were done and the toast popped out of the toaster. You pulled out two plates and put an egg, a piece of toast, and a fork on both of them. You picked them both up and handed one to Jasper, where she looked at it confused but took it anyways. She looked at you as you cut your egg into smaller pieces and ate them. She looked at her own plate and did that same. After 15 minutes you stood up and held your hand out for Jaspers empty plate. She handed it to you and you put them into the kitchen sink.

          You didnt have to be at work for a while, so you just sat with Jasper for the time being. She looked...tense, uncomfortable, if anything. after an hour of TV watching, You flipped through channels before stopping at looking at Jasper, who was sitting straight up.
"Is something wrong? You look tense." You questioned. She just glanced at you from the side and snarled a small bit.

"Oh, come on! If you don't talk I can't he-" you were cut off by Jasper grabbing the bottom of your chin and closing the space between the two of you. Her eyes were closed but yours were fully open. Jasper, had kissed you. Surprisingly enough, she was being gentle. You were in complete shock when she pulled back and you were both awkwardly staring at eachother before you stood up.
"I-...I have to go." And it wasn't an excuse to get out of there, you actually had to go. To be entirely honest, you would have stayed there. She stood up and watched you put on your shoes and walk out the door. When you were about to walk out you turned your head back to look at Jasper, who looked disappointed to see you leave. You sympathetically smiled and waved bye. She awkwardly smiled and watched your back as you left the house.

[I made things happen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ]