Joy

[HEY! I have met your demands and updated! It's pretty short but I made the end happy...I hope. So ENJOY~!] [misunderstanding avenue!]

You decided that you would keep the wreckage area, Jasper, and the kiss a secret from your coworkers. The past two days were so stressful. You found a gem in a smoking crater, the gem turned into a person, attacked you, then she kisses you? Who does that? But...to be entirely honest, her kissing you didn't bother you that much. You weren't expecting it but you wouldn't mind having it happen again.
Your mood was affecting your work and your boss put you on temporary leave. That was a little depressing, but a little time off was just what you needed. It was the end of the day anyway so you left like you normally would.

Your drive home was quiet. You left the radio off so you could sit silently with just your thoughts. Living in the middle of nowhere had its advantages and disadvantages. An advantage was that you didn't have to deal with other people or anything and the view outside was always amazing. A downside was driving anywhere took two times longer than it should. You spent the next fortyfive minutes continuously driving to your house.

Once you got up your driveway you walked up to your door. You were hesitant to turn the handle but did it anyway. Once you opened the door, you walked in slowly, not seeing Jasper anywhere. You walked into the main part of your house and looked around before turning around and seeing Jasper sprinting at full speed towards you.
You brought your arm up defensively having it do nothing. As Jasper rammed into you you screamed while being thrown to the floor. You looked at Jasper pinning you to the ground by your shoulders. You made sounds of distress as your head hit the floor. You opened your eyes but then wished you hadn't. She looked terrifying. Her teeth were fully shown like she was snarling and her eyes were full of anger. But she had something on her head. It was big and orange and you didn't know what it was but assumed it was used as a weapon. You looked at her terrified before her expression faded into surprise and shock.

"(y/n)...uh, He-hello..." The thing on her head vanished and her face was colored with a dark orange. Apparently Her doing all that was on accident. Phew. Once the helmet faded, her hair fell over you. You pushed her mane to the side and gazed at her.

"Well I can always count on you for a warm welcome." You said with sarcasm but smiled anyway. You lifted your arm up and grazed the side of Jasper's cheek before leaning upwards and pressing your lips against hers. Once you pulled away her face was an orange mess and she looked even more in shock than before. You giggled at her reaction before her shock turned into joy. She started to laugh with you. She leaned down and kissed you multiple times while your faces were being shielded by a wall of white hair.
Your stress was replaced with happiness, but you refused to tell your boss that. You would rather be at home for a while. With Jasper.

[your welcome]
[I defiantly maybe used a Gravity Falls line in there and I'm gunna let you find it]