Goodbye for now

[Sorry this took so long! READ THIS PART: This is taking place the same morning of the last chapter just to make that clear!]

Your morning started off as any other morning would. Waking up, getting out of Jasper's sleeping grasp, and walking into the kitchen to start breakfast. Today would just be a usual lazy day. Or at least you hoped it would be. Ever since Jasper came around everything's been so...confusing. Just trying to put it all together gave you a headache.

          You opened your cabinet and pulled out bread and pancake mix. And just as any other morning, Jasper greeted you with a lazy morning hug. You poured the mix into a pan and turned around to return the gesture.

"Your up early!" You said to her with enthusiasm. For the past two days, Jasper hasn't been herself. You could tell she was still upset about what she did the day before. She hasn't been sleeping well or sleeping too much, the same with eating, even though none of that was mandatory for her, she's been doing it anyway.

          You hugged Jasper slightly tighter before turning back around and tending to the 'about to burn' pancakes on the stove. You grabbed a spatula and flipped it over. The toaster popped and you pulled the two pieces of toast out. Once the pancakes were done you put them on two separate plates and handed one to Jasper patiently waiting behind you.

          You picked up your plate and followed her to the living room. You sat next to her and grabbed the remote to turn on the TV. The news was on by default and you saw a video of what you and Jasper did two days ago. You put your plate down on the table in front of you and groaned.

"Great now everyone knows." You threw your hands out gesturing to the TV. 

"Why is that bad?" Jasper questioned with mouthful of pancake.

You put your hands back on your lap and looked over at her "well.... I don't feel like being feared when I go into town. Or be known as 'the girl from iHop'" you crossed your arms and you both were quiet before Jasper broke the silence

"Well, being feared isn't so bad... a whole lot of people fear me and it's better that you'd think!" You looked at her confused

"How can being feared be good?" She looked back at you and smiled

"Well, when people are scared of you you get more from them. From where I'm from a whole lotta people were even scared to say NO to me!" She sounded so enthusiastic about this...

"Well, I don't think people are gonna be scared of ME, we can worry about that the next time we go out. Why don't you finish your meal. I wanna do something outside for once this week that doesn't involve going into town." Jasper agreed by shoving half a pancake into her mouth and smiling at you. You smiled back and began to eat as well.

          Once you both were done, JASPER took both plates into the kitchen. Once she came back you thanked her for the kind gesture.

"Okay, so I'm gonna get dressed and I'll meet you back in here." You said while walking towards the hallway to your room. She responded with a soft 'Kay' before you disappeared into your bedroom.

          While choosing an outfit, you kept the weather in mind. It was mid Autumn and there was a slight breeze outside. So you decided to wear something warm. You put on long capris and a sweatshirt that you accidentally bought one size too big, which was perfect.

          Once you got out of the room, you and Jasper made eye contact and you made the 'I'm thinking of something' face. You gazed at her hair before turning around and going into your bathroom and grabbing a sweatband. You walked out of the bathroom and stood in front of her.