Going Out

[a perfect morning ends in disaster]
[pardon spelling mistakes, I wanted to publish it as soon as it was done and I didn't have time to retread it]

You and Jasper started to become closer to eachother than before. You started to show her how to work the things around the house and she seemed to get the hang of it. She had thankfully learned how to open doors on her own. Yaay.
You had even made her her own bed in your room. It wasn't the best, but it was a mattress and two pillows and a blanket. But she refused to sleep in it. Jasper would go to her bed, and you would go to your bed, and every morning you would wake up with her in your bed. With you. But like most of the other things she did with you, it didn't bother you.

You had woken up just like the morning before. You tried to move but were being constrained by the arm of Jasper. You smirked before lightly picking up her arm and moving it. Right before you could get up her arm wrapped back around you. You were pulled back to her and you heard her giggle
"Hahaha" she said quietly, pulling herself closer to you.
"Ha ha" you said sarcastically. "But seriously, I need to get up"
"You don't need to. You just want to." She whispered, nuzzling her head into your neck.
"I would love to accompany you with your snugglefest," you started to wiggle downward to get out of her grasp "but I have to make breakfast." You rolled over and fell out of the bed. You stood up and looked at Jasper who was on her side with her arm stretched out to where you used to be. She was looking at you with morning eyes but smiled at you.

You smiled back and walked out of the room. You walked into the kitchen and reached for a pan when Jasper came up behind you and hugged you.
"Your not leaving for eight hours again, right?" She pouted while placing her head on top of yours
"You big baby." You turned around and put your your hands on her collarbone before tiptoeing up to kiss her. "You big, tall baby. I'm not leaving your side for an entire week. I am yours for 7 whole days." You both smiled at eachother before Jasper bent down and lifted you off your feet. You laughed while pushing back off her chest while she spun around.
"I love you" Jasper laughed the laugh you loved so much. It made you laugh even more.
"Aaaw, ditto!" You said in in a lovingly sarcastic voice, which made Jasper smile even more.
"Oh shut up! You know you love me!" She whined, putting her forehand against yours.
"You're right, I do." You beamed at her and kissed her one last time before she put you down.

You turned around and reached for a pan once again, but stopped halfway. You closed the cabinet.
"Ya know, I don't feel like cooking." You turned and faced Jasper. " you wanna go out to eat?" You asked. She looked at you confused and questioned back
"Go out to eat? What do you mean go out?"
"Hm. Uh, it's like eating a meal, but eating it outside of your house, but instead of making it yourself someone else makes it and you pay them for doing so. Or we could order take out. But it's up to you." You answered, propping yourself against your counter, awaiting an answer from the Female in front of you.
"Uh, I-I guess. How are we going to get to- ...wherever we're going?" She asked while you were walking to your room to change.
"We'll take my car." You walked in your room and closed the door halfway "I'm going to change, you don't...have to? I don't think it's necessary for you. But I'm brushing your hair!" You closed the door all the way and changed into casual clothing.
Once you were done, you walked into the bathroom and brushed your hair, teeth, and all that necessary morning shit. You opened a drawer and pulled out the biggest brush you had and looked at it. "we won't be able to leave for another hour if I'm gunna do this!" You whispered to yourself. But Jasper's morning hair was awful! She looked like a cotton ball and a lion had a baby. You closed the drawer and walked into the living room where Jasper was. You sat on the couch next to her. She turned and faced you and you started to brush her bangs.
"Where did all this hair come from?" You said, tilting your head looking at the brush go through her silky white hair.
"Ask my nose." She looked down at her nose and you looked at it with her.
"Hey, ya, what's with that? Ya know, a gem being a nose?" You poked the tip of her nose with your fingertip.
"I don't know. But it like a power source. My body, I'd not actually a body. It's like, an illusion being powered by something." You stared blankly at her after she finished.
She gave you the face of regret for telling you that. "Ugh." She pushed the brush away and stretched out her arm. "My body's not real, look." You looked at her arm in extreme confusion when her hand turned into what her gem looked like.
"Oh gez. I really don't know what you are. H-HEY! Does this mean you could have just... Fixed your hair on your own!" You said with a smile while looking at her hand change back.
Jasper looked down at the ground and her cheeks filled with orange.
"I-I wanted you to do it." She answered embarrassed. You looked at her and back down at the brush in your hand.
"Ugh....fine." You said to her while she looked back up to you and smiled.