Nightmare

[I feel like I stretched this chapter out too much...sorry. Also, I don't think this is my best work :/ (Cover photo doesn't have anything to do with this chapter!)]

          Darkness surrounded you as you heard voices echoing from all over your head. But they weren't your voice. More like the voices you heard before you fell, the four that attacked Jasper and you. All sounds and voices stopped when you felt a thud next to your side wound, followed by a sharp pain. You tried to scream, but nothing was coming out. Then, it all stopped. All the pain from your side desecied. You felt... Better, slightly. Your ankles still reeked havoc before the same feeling from your side arose in them. But you didn't scream this time.
          The voices around you started for a moment before you felt yourself being lifted by something, but you couldn't see. The darkness was heavy around you. You had no control over yourself.

          Everything was faint and quiet but you could hear a door opening followed by footsteps on wood. Then a familiar feeling, soft and comfortable. It felt like you were with Jasper again, snuggled up against her side. It made you happy. You never wanted to leave. You heard the door open and close again before everything was quiet again.

Two hours later

          The Pitch black fades from your eyes and dim light begins to take its place. Your entire body hurt. Sitting up even hurt. You put your hand down to sit up expecting to feel grass on your palms, but there was none. Instead you felt fabric. You opened your eyes more to see that you were in your living room, on your couch.
"What the-" you grabbed your side by instinct but removed it. Where was your wound?
          There was a large tear in your sweatshirt surrounded with dry blood, but no wound, just a scar. Same with your ankles. You turned your body and put your legs over the side of the couch. Every time you moved, your entire body shaked. You pushed yourself to your feet and wobbled when you stood. You balanced yourself before the memory shot to your head. Jasper.

          Fear took over and suddenly nothing hurt anymore. You ran to the door and opened it. The sun was just above you, compared to when everything happened and it was just coming up. You slammed the door shut and ran to your backyard.
          You looked at your entire yard before seeing the spot where the grass was ruffled. You sped over to it stopping at the blood stains on the grass which clearly belonged to you. You turned your attention to the spot with the grass flattened and a puncture hole in the soil. You felt tears burn in your eyes and roll down your cheeks. You stumbled next to the spot and fell to your knees.

"No, nononono not now, w-why you, none of this is okay, n-none of this makes sense!" Your voice was broken and full of choked sobs. You padded your hands over the spot, gripping at the grass and tearing it out of the ground. Your tears fell off your chin and watered the grass.
"Where are you...?" You choked. Your eyes widened as you looked up in realization. "W-WAIT!" You wiped the tears off your face with your sleeve. You sat up and rubbed your temples trying to remember what the Last thing you heard Jasper say. All the terrible memories flooded back stopping at the one you needed most.

"BEACH CITY!"

The words burned into the back of your head. You gripped the hair on your head and sobbed. Jasper being here was the one thing that could make you happy. You sniffled and wiped the new streaks flowing down your cheeks and stood up. Your mood was between determined and losing your mind. You looked back down at the broken grass before turning around and running back to your house.
Determination took over most of your current emotions. You got to the front door and burst through it. you sped into your room wasting no time with the lights and jumped on your bed, grabbing your computer from the end of it and opening it, showing the illuminated screen. You opened Google Chrome and threw your cursor at the search bar. Your fingers sped over the keyboard.