Hospital pt.2

[im so sorry for the...two month wait? I've been really unmotivated to write recently...]
[[PLEASE READ!: So I have no clue how hospitals work so don't expect accuracy, sorry]]

          You watched the shadows under the door disappear down the hall before you looked over at Jasper, your eyes full of questions. Jasper picked up on what you were doing, and shrugged. You looked down at the blanket covering you. You looked back up at Jasper, who was now hunched over.
"So, uh, What do you think's going to come in the mail?" You asked awkwardly. The orange gem responded by mumbling "I don't know". You gazed at Jasper concerned while she wiped off dry tears off her cheeks.
"Jasper...are you okay?" She looked over at you, and turned her attention back to the floor.
"I'm fine." She answered under her breath. You huffed at her. "Not this 'I'm Fine' bullshit." You thought. But, despite being frustrated, you decided to let it slide.
"Whatever you say, Jasper..." you said, sinking into your bed, crossing your arms. From peripheral vision, you saw Jasper look over at you, noticing you being passive agressive. You heard a short growl from the orange gem.
"...How can you still be...OKAY, with being around them?" The large gem asked. You turned back to look at her. You knew what she meant, and it was fine of her to ask, it didn't bother you.
"Jasper, I can stand being around them, mainly because most of the things they did were not directed towards me. Well, I would rather not be around the Pearl she can fuck off." You answered. Jasper looked over at you for a moment before snickering to herself.

    The rest of the day you spend with scattered conversations and silence. You had Jasper ask how long it would be until you could go home, and she came back with the answer of two weeks. You groaned unhappily and fell back into the pillow behind you. This was going to be, a long two weeks (i'm not writing two weeks of hospital settings tho).

A week and 6 days later

    You sat up in your bed, and looked over at the clock. 10:47 am. You smiled before yawning and stretching. Tomorrow you could finally go home! You began to stand up before you saw the door open and Jasper emerge from the hallway.

"Hey Jasper!" you said happily. knowing that you could go home soon make you awkwardly upbeat. She gave you a sympathetic smile before gesturing to the tray she had in her hands. It was a grey hospital tray with a plate covered in breakfast foods. the cutest part about it was there was a small vase with a small yellow flower in it. You grinned at her while she placed the tray next to you on the bed. while she was leaning over you took your chance and kissed her on the cheek.
"Thaaanks Jasper~" you sang. She leaned back up with a partially flustered expression before placing her hand on the cheek you kissed. You've noticed this before, but damn she was big. she had a good foot or two on you. The orange gem chuckled for a second while placing one hand on her hip and one on the back of her head.
"So (Y/N), you excited to go home tomorrow?" She asked in a very awkward manner. You looked up at her and started to respond while bringing the tray to your lap.
"Well no duh! I don't know how I survived a week in this place before dying of boredom." You looked up at Jasper before she grinned at you.
"heh, alright Jasper, what's up with you?" You asked her, putting an eyebrow up. She placed both hands on her hips and leaned forward like she was hiding something.
"well, I think you'll like what I have to say..."
"then spit it out Jasper, what's the news?"
"Um, I talked to the doctor and the front desk last night, and they agreed to let you out a day in advance. We leave at noon." She looked at you awaiting an answer. Your eyes lit up with stars.
"REALLY??" You said, moving the tray back on the bed and jumping up off the bed. you bounced up and down for a moment.
"yea" She responded nonchalantly. Your smile only grew bigger as you wrapped yourself around Jasper, attempting a full hug but your left 'stump' not making it all the way around. Jasper was taken back for a second before returning the hug.

You broke yourself from the embrace, smiling at Jasper once more before turning around and looking around the room.
"Did I even bring anything with me here?" You asked
"Not that I remember." Jasper responded remotely. You turned around and furled your eyebrows thinking.
"Wasn't I wearing clothes? Like... My clothes?" You questioned, your eyes moving from the floor to Jasper's golden eyes.
"Well, yes, but they were blood-riddled and the doctors assumed you wouldn't want them anymore." Jasper responded awkwardly. You took in the words for a moment, not wanting Jasper to have to explain and relive that, you pushed it aside. You turned your head up to the wall clock, which not read 11:16am. You became giddy for a moment but suppressed it.

          Only about another hour before you got to walk out the front door...

[This chapter kinda sucked huh]