Wild Ride

{DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WANTED TO POST THAT PICTURE ON CHAPTER 12?! TO FUKING LONG. aaaanyway, have a thing I drew for chapter 11, Nightmare! I gave the reader a random hairstyle because it looked really bad without it...  Sorry this took so long. I just started 8th grade and everything going to shit and it's really hard to find time to write :/ ]

          You drove for so long, your coffee being the only thing keeping you awake. So far, you had been driving for 3 hours. Without your GPS you would have been lost. No matter how fast it far you drove, Beach City never seemed to get closer.

You looked past your steering wheel and saw the gas meter pin damn close to empty. You cursed at yourself for not filling it up at the last gas station you saw. You watched the meter slowly go down as you drove thru the town you were in keeping an eye out for a gas station.

You started to worry when you felt your car start to give out. You leaned forward hoping to see a station somewhere close ahead and you were greeted with one. You sighed in relief as you drove towards it. You pulled in and parked next to a gas tank. You got out of your car and walked around and selected your gas type. you grabbed the hose and inserted it into your car. you pulled the handle and waited for your car to fill up.

once you had enough gas, you put the hose back in the gas tank and paid what you needed to. you walked back around and got back into your car. you turned the key and drove out of the station.

Every now and then you glanced at your GPS, and it was finally starting to show you getting closer to Your destination. You leaned back in your chair and tried not to worry about Jasper, but It was hard not to.

An hour and a half later

you had gotten off the freeway and drove on a small road that had very little activity on it. You had been driving up a moderately sized hill when you saw a billboard up ahead. You leaned forward in your seat to try to see what was and sighed in relief when you could: 'Welcome to Beach City!'

You drove slightly more relaxed knowing you could finally get out of this fucking car. Once you could see more of the beach, the city was quite small compared to other ones. But that was good, the less places there were, the quicker you would be able to find Jasper. You drove slightly faster and soon entered the town.

You drove around the town before you desided to park next to the beach since you couldn't find a parking lot anywhere.You pulled your keys out of the ignition and put on your backpack before you got out of your car.

The sun was so bright and it was much warmer here that where you lived. You took everything in for a moment. Beach City was, beautiful. Everything was bright and there was activity everywhere! And the ocean was so pretty! You stood staring at everything before you were pulled back to reality. You heard a voice that was ever so familiar to you. It was from a distance but you could make it out- Steven.

You turned around slowly and looked back to the beach where Steven and another girl sat on the beach. It was hard to tell from the distance but it looked like the girl was reading a book aloud to the boy.

You were staring anxiously before you saw Stevens head turn towards you. You tensed up and turned away, hoping he wouldn't recognize you from the back of your head. You heard talking before you realized the girl had stopped reading. You had a feeling that deep in your gut that he had realized who you were.

You turned your head around to find them both staring at you. Shit. Steven stood up and you freaked the fuck out. You started to walk 'calmly' in another direction before you heard a soft voice calling out to you