Millwood Housewives.

Margo's day started out alone in her new bed, she managed to finally fall asleep after a restless night crying. She was happy Mark offered to sleep in the guest bedroom so she would have time to adjust. After a long, but much needed shower she picked out a pink floral dress to wear, similar to  the one she wore yesterday but in a different colour.  To match her dress she chose simple white heels and white pearls for a necklace and earrings.

Mark was in the kitchen, shirtless and cooking bacon for  breakfast. She tried to hide her flushing pink face as she poured herself some coffee.

"Good Morning Margo." he smiled politely to her.

"Um good morning. Shouldn't I be cooking breakfast? I mean it's one of my rules isn't it?"

"Well, yes that is one of your duties. But I figured you've had a rough couple days and wanted to make breakfast for you, well us. I know a plate full of bacon is certainly not going to fix everything but who doesn't love bacon?" He handed her the plate and added the last few strips on top. 

The bacon smelled delicious and her mouth was watering as she placed it on the table.

"So is this all were having?" Margo asked jokingly.

"I don't know how to make eggs..." He said embarrassingly.

"I can make them." She chuckled.

"You have a beautiful smile Margo." Mark looked into her eyes, he was so mesmerized by her beauty.

"Thanks.." Margo looked down shyly, she didn't know how she felt about him being so nice to her but at least he wasn't mean.

"Your welcome." He grinned. "I'm going to go get dressed now, see you in a few"

"Alright, I'll make the eggs. Scrambled okay?" Margo cracked an egg into the frying pan and began to scramble.

"Yes, that will be great." he yelled while walking into the bedroom.

**********************************After Mark left for work, Margo did the dishes and cleaned up around the house. It was different doing house work, but it helped keep her mind off her unfortunate situation. When she finally was done cleaning, she decided it was time to go to the grocery store. She assumed it would be easy to find, so she got in her car, which was bright red and matched her 50's life and set off to the market.

Once at the store, she felt nervous for some reason to go inside. She wondered if everyone would know who she was or if she was going to be watched, after all Mr.Allan did say there was 24/hr security. She looked around for any large men that might be on guard but saw nothing. Margo thought it was weird but shrugged it off and went inside. Millwood Market was very different than the stores she was use to shopping at. It occurred to her that she should have made a grocery list before hand but she decided to take it a aisle at time. Once in the produce section, she noticed a familiar face from the other day.

"Hello?" Margo asked shyly. "I don't.. know if  you remember me. I'm the girl from-" Margo was cut off before she could finish her introduction.

"Of course I remember darling. Its nice to see you again Margo, you look lovely." she smiled kindly as she was placing a head of lettuce in her shopping cart.

"Thank you, I'm still getting use to..." Margo was at a loss for words.

"This lifestyle? I understand, I remember being in your place." her smile this time was sympathetic. "So do you know what your going to be buying today?"

"Um, I have no idea. Any suggestions?" Margo desperately needed some help.

"Well, my first advice is to only shop for what you need. Don't buy what yo don't need, you can always come back tomorrow. After all, your going to get bored and want more stuff to do." Linda and Margo began to walk together.