Dolls, Dolls, Dolls.

Dearest daddy,
I am able to send one letter out, so I chose to write to you. I don't know when ill be home, or what to call home anymore. I miss my daughter deeply, and Mark. Please tell them I hope to be home as soon as I possibly can. Being down here, has really made me think about the life I am so blessed to live at home with my family. I've truly taken it for granted.  I love you dad, so much. I do hope you are alright? Since our secret is no longer a secret.

M~

Margos tears graced the paper she was writing on, she had been away from her family now for two weeks. Three of the girls that came with them, had been sent home. All that was left was Rayna, Linda and herself. The three of them worked twelve hour long days and there hands had blistered to the bone. Margo pretended she was in a horrible dream, that eventually she would wake up from. The girls hardly talked to each other, for fear they might fight and cause themselves to stay longer. It was almost the end of the work day, when they noticed Mr.Allan was watching them from a window up above. Margo had a theory she developed that Mr.Allan wasn't the person in charge here, she assumed he worked for whoever was. The three of them made there way to the bunks, and to no surprise, he was waiting for them.

"Evening ladies.." He smiles politely. "I have some good news for two of you..." He slowly walked over to the door to close it. "Linda, you may pack your belongings.. And Margo.."

"What, what about me?" Rayna began to panic. "Please sir, I apologize for my out burst.. I want to go home.. Please." She began to sob.

"Margo, I need to have a word with you." He completely ignored Rayna's plea. "Please follow this young lady, she will lead you to my living quarters.

"Sir, please!" Rayna yelled once more, hoping to get his attention.

Margo looked at Rayna, she couldn't do anything to help her. "I'm sorry"'she mouthed on her way out.

"Have you ever heard of the story of the pack of mice? That were taught to be nice." He was alone now with Rayna. "Each mouse was tortured until they learned there lesson.. And when it was down to the last one, it was killed. To show the others a lesson. You are my last mouse Rayna." He moved closer to her, grabbed her face with his hands and took a long smells of her hair. "Such a shame.. You are so beautiful and young. But sometimes we pick bad mouses." Rayna jolted her head away from him, she wasn't crying anymore.

"I'm not a mouse." She whispered loud enough for only him to hear, and before he could reply, she had pulled a screw driver out of her pocket and lunged.

With one hand she had pushed him and the other the screw driver had stabbed right through his hand. "I'm no ones mouse!" She frantically opened the door and began to run.

"Get her!" Mr. Allan yelled up to the ceiling, to whoever was listening.

Rayna was running anywhere she saw a door, to hopefully make an escape. Behind her, were men running after her. She made it to the entrance door, and when she opened it - no face was standing right in front of her.

"You're a... Woman?" Rayna said shocked, now being held by two men on her side.

No face smiled a wicked smile with her bright red lipstick. She was tall and skinny and had perfect blonde hair that fell beautifully down her back. Her eyes were baby blue and face looked no older than about forty.

"I love the runners." She said so excited. "This place can get boring sometimes. Get rid of her." She simply pushed Rayna aside and strutted her way over to Mr.Allan.

Once inside the same room, she closed the door behind her, trying to keep her laughter to herself. "I was wondering when she was going to use that screw driver, my bets were on what's her face." She snapped her fingers trying to remember the name. "Linda, yes Linda." She began to laugh again, as Allan got to his feet.

"You knew that bitch was armed?" He said in agony, as he tied his handkerchief around his bleeding wound.

"She copped it a few days ago, I didn't think she was going to use it- than again, I didn't think you were the one calling shots around here." She went and sat at the end of the bunk bed cots. "Smells like sweat and tears in here, really dreadful place this is."

"I couldn't get rid of Linda, you know that." He said ignoring the pain in his hand.

"After all these years you still got a thing for little miss Betty Crocker?" She rolled her eyes. "Well now we have a fresh face on its way to the slaughter house, such a waste." She sighed, annoyed with the nights events.

"She didn't believe in this life style, she just would have caused more problems for us." Mr.allan was keeping pressure on his wounded hand.

"I know.. But that's what keeps things interesting around here." She smiled. "It's just such a shame.. To get rid of such a young doll.." She got up to walk towards the small mirror above the sink near the door. " I was a young doll once.. Many moons ago." She pulled the skin around her eyes tight.

"Darling, you still are." Mr.Allan reassured her.

"Why is it, men get better looking with age and us woman start to look like shit.. It's not fair." She moaned once more, turning around to face Allan. "You take care of Rayna."

"Oh I will." He smirked from ear to ear.

"You dog." She rolled her eyes and headed for the door. "You can touch any doll here but mine. You know the rules."

"Yes, I know. Which reminds me, what do you want me to say to her? She's waiting in my office as we speak."

"She's going to know we know that John is here, so you have to start with that. Just threaten her, but do not touch her." Her voice very stern now and threatening. "I've waited a long time to play dolls with my daughter.. She's really fitting in great here." She said once more before leaving, back to her own cabin outside Millwood where she watched her "dolls" lives play before her.