Millwood Wifes Club

As quickly as the snow fell onto the ground, is as quickly as Margo and Marks marriage was falling apart. After he vanished for a week he couldn't help but question their entire relationship. Mark was convinced Margo never loved him, that she was still in love with Harvey and apart of her always will be. Life around Millwood wasn't much different, Margo held the annual bbq in the summer and now she was asked to host the annual Christmas party at town hall, something Linda fought for and won every year. While enjoying brunch, Linda started to wonder why Margo was the town favourite go to girl.

"I just don't find it fair that you get to host the summer BBQ and now the Christmas dinner, if you weren't married to Mark, I would think you've been spending some extra time with Mr.Allan." Linda was always in a bad mood lately, especially with Taylor Rae being her new neighbour, the ladies sure missed Rayna.

"Linda how could you say that, after everything we've been through together? All of us. Why do we always have to compete with one another? We should be lifting each other up, not bringing each other down." Margo was also referring to Taylor, who made it her business to get on everyone's nerves.

"Oh don't look at me, I don't start anything." Taylor Rae rolled hey eyes, she was fed up with the way everyone treated her. "I can't help it that I love it here , ok?" Her weird fascination with this place had everyone thinking she was working for Mr.Allan.

"Oh shut it Taylor, we all know why you're here." Linda grabbed the bottle of champagne from the table to add to her orange juice. "Someone as useless as you doesn't get it on talent, perhaps you're another two bit whore brought in from the streets."

Taylor Rae's eyes widen, she grabbed her glass and threw the continents of it into Linda's face- both ladies were on there feet now. "You don't get to pretend you know me!" Taylor turned on her feet and made her way out the door.

"Linda how could you say something like that." Margo complained before running after Taylor Rae. "Taylor please wait, she didn't mean any of it."

Taylor was crossing the street and on her way back to her house, Margo was closely following. She quickly caught up to her as they approached the outside of her door, Raynas children were on the lawn playing while the nanny watched them. "Mrs. Mcclutsky, you can leave now thank you, come on kids its time for lunch." Taylor tried to smile.

"No! We want mommy to feed us!" The young girl yelled as she crossed her arms stubbornly.

Taylor's eyes began to fill up with tears, she couldn't seem to please anyone. " I cant do this.." She whispered looking into Margos eyes.

Taylor stormed into her home and slammed the door behind her. "Kids, would you like to come over to my home? Im sure Brooke will be awake soon." Margo smiled as she grabbed the children's hands.

Margo and the kids arrived back to her house, the ladies had moved to the living room now where they were playing cards, Linda looked up and saw Raynas kids ." What? She can't even take care of her new kids?" She rolled her eyes.

Linda's kids still hadn't returned home, she was able to write them once a week but no future plans had been arranged for them to come home, she still didn't know why she was the only one being punished.

"Taylor just needs some time to herself.' Margo said politely as she showed the kids to her daughters play room.

Linda scuffed. "Of all the years I've been here I never once asked for alone time."

Isabella was never one for expressing her feelings but she thought now might be a good time. "You don't think we're being a tad harsh on Taylor? I mean I remember my first months here, they were awful!"