Moment 1 - I a m n o t h u n g r y

I'm sitting here frozen on the chair of dining table, staring at the mouth watering and priceless foods in front of me, deciding whether to eat or not.

Red apples, orange juice, creamy pudding, white Bread, soft cupcakes, eggs, coffee and strawberry jam are worth eating especially when you are hungry but that's when my mind starts wandering and a war starts...

Heart: "You hate food."

Brain: "No you don't. See these blessings in front of you. Think of those who can't even afford to buy bread two times a day. Be grateful."

Heart: "Oh yeah! eat and get fat so that people again call you ...piggy. When you know you don't have to eat then why are you sitting here?"

Brain: "To get slim body you can't stop eating especially when you're hungry. It is necessary just like oxygen."

Heart: "Remember you can never get slim by eating so just stop it. Why are you even wasting your time to think whether to eat or not."

"Hey, why aren't you eating anything dear?". My Mom's caring voice brings me back to reality. I look at her with my ugly and small eyes with hate and sickness. I wish she could understand me. I wish my dad could understand me. I wish I could understand myself.

"Mom, I AM NOT HUNGRY right now. I'll eat something in school cause I'm already late." I murmur and pick up my bag and leave Mom and Dad behind calling my name. Their voices fade away as I go far.

*******

Comment what is the name of that girl. Is that you? Someone else?

Ten Conflicts [I'm a girl series- Book #1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara