Moment 5 - T h e D e a t h D i a m o n d s

I'm standing on the cold floor of kitchen with bare feet, staring at the darkness of night through the big window. Sky is full of grey clouds which are hiding everything; the stars, the moon.

My life is same. Totally dark. No stars. No moon. I then look in front of me and open the cabinet. The bottle of cough syrup falls down as I grab the sleeping pills with my shivering hands. One. Two. Four. Ten. Yes, ten will do it. Finish everything. Then no worries. No tears. No fears. No sorrows. No regrets. And no desperation. I put my fingers around the glass of water with my other one holding THE DEATH DIAMONDS. For the last time, I rethink...

Heart: "Don't stop. Just do it. Finish your life. Your life isn't worth living."

Brain: "Why isn't your life worth living. God gave you life for a reason. This is your hard time. You're only being tested."

Heart: "Life? What kinda life?"

Brain: "Ugh, up and downs are a part of life and you can't finish your life like this.Think what beauties your life has given you? Your..."

Heart: "Beauties of your life? You get beaten by your father. Your mother does not care. Your siblings tease you. You class fellows bully you. You friends kick you out from their group. You get cheated by your boyfriend. You are not beautiful. This is what your life has given you!"

The loud sound of lightening brings me back to reality. In the loud sound, the conflict ends and without further delay, the death diamonds are taken towards my mouth.

******

People say girls are emotional. They do what their heart desires but they can't understand what hardships they face in their lives. Anyway, please vote and comment. :)