Moment 6 - T e a r s

TEARS. People wonder why do us girls cry this much. They can never understand. Only a girl can understand and feel the pain of another girl.

Closing the door of your bedroom and crying feels like you're emptying your soul. Your heavy thoughts. Your broken hopes. Your unbelievable dreams. Your higher expectations. Your lying fate.

Sometimes these tears reject from coming out. Reject from emptying your heavy thoughts. Reject from giving you what you want.

 Then you realize that tearing up alone is not gonna help anymore. You've to share. Share your broken hopes. Share your unbelievable dreams. Then, starts the search of a girl trustworthy and when you find her, the problems vanish. Same is here with me. Few minutes ago I was crying. Crying in the darkness of night, wetting the comfy pillow but now...... it's strange. I want to cry but it seems like tears have finished. Instead of crying, I want to tell and explain my feelings to someone. May be my best friend. But I'm wasting my time, thinking...

Heart: "You'll feel better but the fear of loosing your secrets will surround you."

Brain: " Then what friends are for? Tell her what you feel. Tell her what you think. Tell her what you are."

Heart: "What if she tells your thoughts, feeling, and thoughts to everyone? Crying to yourself alone is better than crying on the shoulder of you friend."

Brain: "If she wasn't trustworthy then why did you become friends with her? She's a girl. She'll understand. She'll feel what you're feeling. Just give it a try. You'll feel you're not alone. You'll feel better."

That's when my phone starts ringing. I move my hand below the pillow and take it out just to see the smile of my best friend. I smile to myself, thinking that she knows when do I need her, and press the  green button.

"Hey!"

********

Y'know girls like to share  their feelings with their BEST friends but they (including me) can't do it easily. They think a lot. Whether to tell or not and a battle appears in this thinking. Thanks for reading :) . Make sure you comment and vote.