Moment 9 - W i t h Y o u

I'm gazing at the sleeping face of my husband angrily. I told him not to go but he did not listen. More than that, he forced me to go with him. What now?  He's lying on the white bed of hospital unconscious and I've got bandages all around my arms.

Even though I'm angry at him, I feel scared. What if the injury gets serious? What would I do?

"Sweetheart?", his voice makes me get up from the sofa and I walk towards the bed. I raise my eyebrows feeling his guiltiness.

"I.....I'm sorry and ....hey, y'know I really am........."I smiled and then, started a conflict whether to forgive him or not...

Heart : "You know what, your husband is stupid. When he knew you and him can't agree with a single thing, then why did he decide to drive with you."

Brain: "He's you husband. He wanted to spent time with his wife. It's not a big deal that you guys got into fight and ended up in a road accident."

Heart: " No, you should tell him he's a fool. Don't forgive him directly, show attitude."

Brain: "First he took you along with him to long drive and that means he cares about you. It was neither yours or his mistake to end up in fight, you can't get along with each other. First he showed he cares, now you should show you care."

"Well it's okay but are you okay?"

"You serious?"

"Obviously."

"You're not angry with me?"

"Well, I was but I thought I will always be WITH YOU no matter what...."

******

Well, some (a lot of, actually) girls are too loyal with their partners. I've written this one on the relationship of my parents. There isn't a single when they don't fight but they care about each other and ..... whatever, main reason was to show problems of marrying in teenage.

Ten Conflicts [I'm a girl series- Book #1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara