Moment 2 - I w a n n a g o

The photograph of me and my parents at beach when I was five years old, falls down as I grab the pile of shirts in hurry.I stare at it. It feels like the relation between me and my parents has broken just like this but I let it remain there with broken pieces of glass all scattered on the floor.

Salty waterfall is flowing through my eyes and everything is getting blurred but I.... wipe and pack, wipe and pack. The t-shirts, jeans, skirts, dresses, and....everything is being shoved in the little suitcase and my face isn't stopping being wet. For the last time I recheck my things and close the suitcase with a thump. Nobody outside my room knows what am I up to at midnight. But I know. I am leaving. I wanna go. I wanna leave my Mom and Dad, my sisters, my friends, my cousins and ... my heartless boyfriend. I want freedom.

Picking up the heavy thing, I run a glimpse at my old and rusty room and open the door but I think for the last time. Am I doing right? 

Heart: " Why did you stop? Go on and live your life."

Brain: "It's wrong to leave the people who love you. Think what are they gonna do without you? What are you gonna do without them. Believe it or not, you love them and they ....they love you.....more than you think."

Heart: "You want freedom. You want to live on your own. Your own rules and your own life then what are you waiting for? Run before anyone comes. Dump everything behind and start a new life. They'll never love you and understand you. You have to make your own life yourself."

Brain: " You think leaving everyone is gonna give you freedom? You're wrong. Badly wrong. You'll be dumped by loneliness, sorrows and regrets in your new life. You'll loose your people. Be brave and face, not run."

Heart: "What the hell is wrong with you? Who are the people that love you? Where are they? Your all time busy parents? Your fighting siblings? Your ignoring friends? Your careless boyfriend? Nobody. No one loves you. You want to live like a princess. For that you've to sacrifice. To get something, you've to leave something. Go, have fun. Do crazy.  And live your life."

 Sighing, as I step forward and close the door behind me, my phone starts ringing and the smirk of my boyfriend appears on the screen. I end the call without bothering to talk. What does he want at midnight? Can't he care that people are slept by this time?

 Now I'm deleting his number and all his pictures. To leave everything. To start a new life. My life with myself because I WANNA GO."

*******

So, that's what girls think before leaving there homes ....forever. Now tell me is that you? Someone else?