Moment 7 - I ' m B r a v e

Bullies. I'm walking through the corridor and hearing the comments being made by them. No one cares about himself. Interfering in other people's matters is their major task. I just feel sick of them. I hate them. I want to ........kill them. To stop them. They hurt me. They abuse me. They tease me.

"Hey, Miss Piggy!", One says and I increase my walking speed.

"Look who do we have here - the ugly nerd." A high pitched voice speaks an I press my books against my chest and stomach. The more I hear their nasty comments, the more anger starts appearing in my stomach.

Wha-? I'm hearing some footsteps following me. No! they're after me. They all will again tease me. What do I do? I increase my speed more and more and look down more as if I'm searching for a needle. The more books are being pressed against my body and the more my breathing rate is increasing. Everyone is staring at me with ironic smiles and that group is laughing sensing my scariness. I must do something to stop them but what should I do? Something bad or not......

Heart: "Ugh, they're animals, not humans. This time, show them what you can really do."

Brain: "What? What are you? Don't do anything stupid just walk further, straight to your classroom."

Heart: "You are a real stupid. Today. Today tell them who you are. Just one slap on the face of their leader and run away. You'll get rid of this forever. Then no bullying. No hurting."

Brain: "You'll get into trouble if you do anything stupid. Stay calm and be quiet."

Heart: "What am I telling you is right. These boys will never stop bullying you. Tell them you're not uncool at all."

"Why so fast today, bi..", I hear a voice and unconsciously my hand moves towards the face of speaking one and the crowd freezes. A crash sound echoes. Everyone is staring at me. Their eyes have widened. Passing people have stopped, staring at me, judging me but I don't feel scared anymore. I've done what my heart told me to do. I've shown them I'M BRAVE. I'm brave enough to fight for myself.

******

Hey, don't bully us girls. You'll get into trouble. Wait!! this time heart has won. Haha, anyway, how was today's update? Tell me through you comments and votes.